The Santa Fe Suites

3007 S St Francis Dr, (formerly Camel Rock Suites), Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87505, United States

Priceline.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 43% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• cobbweb101's Profile Photo

Excellent Value!

I did something I have never done before, I purchased this room through Expedia's Secret Locations. Where you purchase a room before you know the name. I had researched all the hotels in this class and knew that they were all hotels that I would be ok staying with and what a great deal we got! This hotel was listed on Expedia for $108 a night and we got it for $48! Since we were purchasing two rooms, this really saved me a bundle. The rooms are like studio apartments, one bed with sleeper sofa, small kitchen, nice clean bathroom. The beds in both rooms were really comfortable. We had a really great nights sleep here.

More about The Santa Fe Suites

Santa Fe Suites were Great!

by TripAdvisor Member DancingGuru

In this day of high gas prices and higher hotel rates, we were so delighted to discover the Santa Fe Suites. The staff was so helpful upon our midnight arrival the first time and midday the second.
They helped us identify restaurants, provided maps and answered our questions in a friendly manner.

The property is equipped with free wireless internet and they have a computer and printer available for guest use. Each suite has a full size refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, coffee pot and toasters; additionally they serve a free continental breakfast.

Upon leaving, I left my apple air dvd drive which they found and mailed to me. This place is a great value and is conveniently located for area attractions and groceries.

Stay Here!

by TripAdvisor Member Princess1337

I had a great experience at the Santa Fe Suites. My room was spacious, clean, and well taken care of. I couldn't hear any noise from the suites around me, and the service was great. I especially appreciated how the staff at the check-in desk helped me get a substantially lower rate even though I'd already booked it at a certain price. Next time I'm in Santa Fe I'll make a point to stay there. I'd absolutely recommend the Santa Fe Suites!

Great Place To Stay

by TripAdvisor Member Lady69

We really enjoyed our overnight stay. The room was very comfortable, the kitchen area worked out well and their coin laundry facility was excellent. It is out of the city proper but very easy to get to downtown Santa Fe. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We can highly recommend this hotel to other travelers and if we get back to Sante Fe we will make a reservation there.

Judy,
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Good location

by TripAdvisor Member mperez2

My family and I stayed here during our vacation in Santa Fe, NM.
It is located in a small strip mall and it was convenient to
walk to Albertsons to get Starbucks coffee or anything else we needed. Next to Albertson was a new mexican food restaurent with tasty meals.

The hotel is easily accessible to downtown Santa Fe and very affordable.

The staff were accomadating and helpful.

Our room had a kitchenette and having a refrigerator was helpful.

Nice place, but ....

by TripAdvisor Member kori

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are well taken care off. The buildings look nice from the outside. Parking is plentiful and even though the breakfast room is tiny, we had a nice breakfast. Unfortunately I can't agree with most of the reports when it comes to the inside of the unit. Maybe we were unlucky and had a bad unit. The unit was clean, but it really needs some TLC. The toilet seat and lid were disgusting, totally discolored and looked gross. The paint was blistering off the wall (big section) between the bathtub and the sink. A couple of the kitchen cabinet doors hang all crooked because the hinges are coming out of the doors. We were rather disappointed because of all the good reports we read here.

Nice room, bad internet, not for handicapped

by TripAdvisor Member Sunni2Weimar_Texas

Nice hotel, good value but there are some concerns:

Their internet station is the worst I have seen in years. They have one very old PC at a small desk in the lobby. It is so old it does not even have a USB port! If you really need hotel internet access on their system, stay somewhere else. I had to go to Kinkos just to print a file I had on a USE flash drive.

Also, do not stay here if you need a handicapped room. Mine was this, even though I did not need one. The bathroom had grab bars and the sinks have wheelchair access, BUT everything else was regular including the stool high eating area!

They are pet friendly and there are nice walking areas by the hotel.

Ok to stay in Santa Fe

by TripAdvisor Member tarowe

The price is right if you have an extended stay and the location has easy access to the highway (I-25) & local conveniences (such as grocery & drugstores). Staff is very friendly & helpful. Room was clean. Rooms are good sized (kitchenette, bath, small sitting area) but average in furnishings & a little on the shabby side. No view to speak of and it's located behind a lot of commercial buildings. Laundry room on the site is a bonus. Continental breakfast is average & dull, but adequate if you like cold cereal, bagels & grocery-store pastries.

If you're out and about all day & only need a place to park your stuff, clean up & sleep before you head out again, it's fine.

Ok for the price

by TripAdvisor Member Rojack7

Normally I stay in Starwood properties, ie, the Westin. Unfortunately for me there isn't a Starwood property located close to town. With that said the hotel was ok for $109 a night. The beds were a little harder than I like, the shower head was crusty and the water was very hard. The carpet in the room wasn't as clean as I would expect and the walls were pretty thin. The only good thing is that the hotel is in the Albertson's parking area so you can get a few things you might need easily. If you are on a budget this is the hotel for you. If you are used to quality stay somewhere else.

Comments