Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast

416 La Lomita Rd, Taos, New Mexico, 87571, United States

Dreamcatcher B&B
Booking.com Travelocity Expedia.com

• Winter Visit to Taos

An excellent experience in Bn'B ing. This was Mark's first time in a Bn'B and he was duly impressed.

Unique Quality: Heated floors, lots of snacks to choose from, delicious breakfasts, knowledgable unobtrusive hosts, fluffy robes, everything you could want.

More about Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast

A delightful experience!

by TripAdvisor Member TravelcrazyWisconsin

We so enjoyed our stay at the Dreamcatcher and it was truly the best bed and breakfast experience we have ever had. The accommodations were warm and inviting and Jill & Bob are wonderful hosts. We really enjoyed meeting and talking with them and received great insights on area attractions and restaurants. The Dreamcatcher B&B stay was the best aspect of our visit to Taos and I will recommend their B&B to anyone traveling to the area!

Dreamcatcher is Always a Highlight!

by TripAdvisor Member milo2norma

Stayng in Taos at the Dreamcatcher B & B is always one of the highlights of our year! Bob and Jill are the most welcoming and helpful innkeepers that we have known .Their helpful suggestions for side trips or dinner spots are so appreciated and their familiarity with the area makes them most welcome. We continue to recommend the Dramcatcher to family and friends. The food is tops and the rooms are in excellent condition. Thanks for another great stay.

Can't Say Enough About the Dreamcatcher

by TripAdvisor Member Gaylords_Mom

This was our third stay at the Dreamcatcher - but not our last! When Bob & Jill great us with "welcome home" we truly feel welcomed. The accomodations are wonderful and breakfast is always hearty and heavenly! We've stayed in other B&B's in Taos and Northern NM (and across the country for that matter) but none come close to the hospitality we receive here. The garden area with its chiminea is a wonderful place to relax after a day exploring the area. Bob & Jill have never steered us wrong, whether it's for a meal or entertainment.

Great B and B in Taos

by TripAdvisor Member suescher

This is the second time I've stayed at the Dreamcatcher. There are lots of B and B's in Taos but this one is just right. Jill and Bob are outstanding hosts. They clearly put a lot of energy and effort into making their guests feel at home.

Since I go to New Mexico to fish, they are accomodating about my early morning departures, making sure that I have breakfast even if it's 6 AM.

Speaking of food, the daily breakfasts are hearty and delicious.

I will return to the Dreamcatcher whenever I am in the area.

Fabulous Retreat!

by TripAdvisor Member TxWorldTraveler

Dreamcatcher B&B is better than being at home! The inn keepers really work hard to be sure that all the little amenities that are found in the best 5 star hotels or B&B are there to comfort and pamper their guests.

Not only is the cuisine the finest we have ever had at a B&B but the ambiance is greatly enhanced by all the personal touches made available to guests. The facilities are decorated with a southwest flair, well maintained and include wonderfully landscaped grounds where reading, a nap or just plain peace and quiet can be had as we nestle in a hammock or deck chair. It is a great place to relax and recharge our batteries after a year of stress!

This was the second visit and we am certain it is the best B&B I have ever experienced. We highly recommend this B&B!

Simply, "Wow"

by TripAdvisor Member HeatherHC

My husband and I look for unique accomodations wherever we travel, and I'm so glad we found the Dreamcatcher. At check-in, Bob the owner met us at the door, and after introductions, he took us personally to our room, his little dog, Inga, leading the way down the path through the property! It was like we were staying with friends, not at an informal hotel. We stayed in the Dreamcatcher Suite, a two-bedroom space connected by a bathroom. Since there were only two of us, we only used one of the bedrooms and were only charged the two-person rate. It was nice to have the extra room, and I found myself wandering through the suite, exploring the little nooks and crannies and personal touches that went into decorating the rooms. Everything was immaculately clean, and the B&B has so much personality. I slept soundly all night after listening to the rain trickle down the rooftop. Although we never used it, a kiva fireplace added even more charm. Each room has its own entrance, which is always a luxury in a B&B, and the grounds were adorable. At breakfast, we feasted on apple dumplings, sausage, and fruit while chatting with the other guests. Bob's wife, Jill, is fantastic. She was so cheerful and couldn't wait to tell us about all her favorite places in Taos. As long as the Dreamcatcher is around, we won't be staying anywhere else in Taos.

Nothing But the Absolute Best!

by TripAdvisor Member Moabone

We loved the Dreamcatcher in Taos. I can only think of good things to say about this place and Jill and Bob. I would recommend this place to everyone!
It's incredibly clean, the environment is very comfortable and friendly. The rooms are very nice and include operating fireplaces. We stayed in the Fetish Bear room and it has a Kachina fireplace with wood included. Very easy to operate.
The location is fabulous. It's very very quiet and yet it's a walkable distance to the Plaza. The courtyard is beautiful and the lighting makes the place feel very cozy and safe. The beds are comfortable and the breakfasts wow! It's a yummy breakfast and in the evening we went into the shared dining area and there were great cookies and other snacks available for us. We can't wait to go back...and we will. This is much more than just a place to stay. We felt like Jill and Bob really liked us and cared about our well being while in Taos. They were very generous with information about what to do in Taos and surrounding area. Incredible customer service...This is a very comfortable haven and much more than just a place to stay. You'll be missing a great experience if you don't stay here. -( Very satisfied customers Candace and Barbara.)

A Good Stay in Taos

by TripAdvisor Member AZNMTraveler

My stay at this B&B was very pleasant: clean, spaceous, nicely decorated rooms, well prepard breakfasts, and helpful hosts. I liked the extensive, well organized information about local restaurants that the hosts had on hand for guests. The location was also quite convenient with respect to major attractions in Taos. For the money, my stay was a good value considering the rates of other B&B's in the Taos area.

A little piece of Heaven on Earth

by TripAdvisor Member mscsanchez

I have been staying at the Dreamcatcher B&B since 1999. Every time I run away from home I head to Taos and there is a reason I keep coming back to the Dreamcatcher. It is my home away from home...and Bob and Jill are the MOST delightful hosts one can hope for. Bob produces excellent breakfasts and Jill always has a smile on her face and a bounce in her step. The accomodations are wonderful...and the gardens....a little piece of heaven on earth! At the breakfast table it was interesting to see that MOST people were from within NM (Placitas, Santa Fe, ABQ) and we decided that the new by-line should say that it is the place where the "locals stay"!!

Comments