1389 Washington Ave, Albany, New York, 12206, United States
Priceline.com Booking.com Travelocity

Rated 11% higher but also costs 45% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Albany

ANOTHER VIEW OF ST PETERSANOTHER VIEW OF ST PETERS

Albany skyline at nightAlbany skyline at night

Empire State Plaza, Albany, New YorkEmpire State Plaza, Albany, New York

Travel Tips for Albany

Since Albany is only 5 miles...

by ranting

Since Albany is only 5 miles square you can see all of it in a day! Downtown is a must. The Empire State Plaza is where you'll find the tallest buildings in the city - and if you're used to tall buildings, then these are gonna shock you. The biggest surprise about Albany is that it is very entertainment oriented and that in summer many concerts and shows are held outdoors and for free admission. Concerts and plays in Washingston Park, the Empire Plaza and Corning Preserve aslo boast a host of free entertainment for all ages.

A Nice Breakfast Spot

by Bwana_Brown about Metro 20 Diner

I had flown into Albany the night before from Kansas City, Missouri following a meeting there. The airline managed to lose my suitcase while changing planes in Chicago, so I was a bit late leaving Albany the next day (the suitcase turned up at my motel in the morning!). I was feeling like a substantial breakfast as I headed out of Albany in my rental car, headed for the next meeting in Cooperstown, NY. The Metro 20 Diner on the side of the street was a welcome sight for me! See next Tip

Albany-Capitol of New York

by danielgorg

"Albany – New York state museum Empire State Plaza"

Albany is in New York State. And it is capitol of the New York also. The city is addressed by its beautiful places and it nightlife. There are numbers of bars and restaurants, which provide great adventure in your night life. Like that type of city is good choice of traveling. Last year someone advised me to visit there. So for visiting purpose I search hotels in Albany city on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in Albany. And I reserve hotel room .I reached that city by airplane at Albany International Airports. This airport was most attractive and well organized. At outer side of Airport there were most traveling recourses. But I hire taxi and reached to my hotel at noon. Hotel was well furnished and good facilities were available there .I put my luggage in room and get fresh and take lunch. After lunch I went in hotel to get some idea what exactly wonderful attraction not in hotel but also in the city. After that I planned my journey for next day. In first day of my trip in morning get fresh and took heavy breakfast for my trip. Firstly I go to Empire State Plaza it very beautiful place in summer there free concern are happened this place near with New York State Capitol building. After that I went to Washington Park is good of attraction situated at Center Square area and another Park Playhouse which was also good attraction in that place. The most popular festival named Tulip which occurred there and there are many beautiful flowers are available. In the evening I came back to hotel. The second day I choose to the next place named Lark Street which famous of its youth culture was held there. This is also good attractive place. In noon I went for lunch in the restaurants where I ate some pizza and light food. After that I visit to the in market for shopping in Crossgates mall, where I bought some clothes, gifts, chocolates goods. In the evening I went to Envy Lounge for entertainment here I got food at right price and other fun of night life. After that I hire taxi and get back to my hotel. Third my friend meets in same hotel he also books that same hotel and we decided to spend holidays together. In morning we were in hotel I introduced many attractions in the hotel. After that we went to Albany City Hall known by its design great building and Albany City Hall also adventurous building. After sometime in noon we go to the Debbie's Kitchen and take some salads, sandwiches and wraps. In evening we went to The Pearls is famous bar and get the more fun of the night life at night. In next day I checked out from the hotel alone. In these days I feel great adventurous experience in my life and journey of my always stay live in my mind.

and yet another year

by briana77

10 years here. uptown and downtown. off Lark Street...Albany's TINY answer to Greenwich Village.
Albany is overall, a very nice place to live. The people are nice, the food is good, and the rent is tolerable...I can't wait to get the *** out.

Comments