Boardwalk Resort

41 Walton Street, Alexandria Bay, New York, 13607, United States

More about Alexandria Bay

advert for the old Adventure Townadvert for the old Adventure Town

bar cambar cam

the cottage we hadthe cottage we had

2006 picture of the renovated motel2006 picture of the renovated motel

Travel Tips for Alexandria Bay

Blues in the Bay Music Festival

by AnneAlex

Every year during the Labor Day weekend, Alexandria Bay hosts their Blues in the Bay music festival. Past performers of the festival have been ledgendary greats such as Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Holiday, Louis Armstrong, and Miles Davis. The main acts appear on an outdoor stage, however there are also a lot of great performers inside many of the local restaurants and pubs. Each year the festival draws an increasing number of visitors, so if you're in town for the weekend bring a few chairs and enjoy the free entertainment.

Alexandria Bay

by xdescendx

"1000 Islands"

The Thousand Islands region comprises a 40-mile stretch of the St. Lawrence River, beginning near its source in Lake Ontario. Running up to seven miles wide in spots, the river holds far more than 1,000 islands--some only small points of rock, some many miles long.

"Uncle Sam boat tour"

We stayed at Thompsons resort and took a 2 hr cruise around the Islands. It was a beautiful day and the islands and the homes were each their own paradise.

"Boldt Castle"

Boldt Castle was built at the turn of the century by multi-millionaire George C. Boldt for his wife, Louise, as a testimony of the unsurpassed love of a man for his wife.

All about "B"

by sabrina04

"Alexandria Bay <3"

Ok.. I went here on a search for a haunted house... and found MY HOUSE! I fell in love with Alexandria Bay ! It is perfect for a single girl like myself. Sleep all winter.. awake all summer. On Alexandia Bay you will find on Heart Island, Boldt Castle. I love this structure so much I even went to the extreme of signing the Guest Book saying I lived THERE!! I have never seen a mansion/castle I wanted more than I wanted this. If it was mine I would taken every dime I have and Finish it.. I am not going to try to explain it..just look at the photos....would you like to move in with me
? :)

historic

by davecallahan

The Thousand Islands House in Alexandria Bay early 1900s

When I was a kid there was a place called Adventure Town in Alexandria Bay. It was a wild-west venue with trains and robberies and stage coaches and cowboys and indians. Lots of fun.

Comments