10 Fitch ~ Luxurious Romantic Inn

10 Fitch Avenue, Auburn, New York, 13021, United States

More about 10 Fitch ~ Luxurious Romantic Inn

Warm Hospitality on a Cold Day

by TripAdvisor Member susannajon

We arrived at 10 Fitch on a frosty weekend in December to celebrate our 17 year anniversary. We were greeted warmly by the Inn Keeper, Cheryl, and after a cup of tea and a chance to unwind, were escorted to our beautiful suite. Cheryl laid a fire for us in the fire place, and brought us a lovely fruit and cheese plate, and a nice bottle of local wine. She had taken care of all arrangements for our weekend, including a couples massage in our room, dinner reservations at two outstanding restaurants, and a wonderful tour of the local wineries, with a nice limo and a friendly and very knowledgeable driver. We awoke to snow our first morning, enjoying the view from our lovely room, and incredibly comfortable bed. The towns of Auburn and Skaneateles had great opportunities for sightseeing and shopping. We loved every minute of our stay at 10 Fitch, and highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a romantic getaway, or a special place to celebrate your anniversary.

Sensational

by TripAdvisor Member NNaparst

I stayed overnight with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience we had. The room was beautiful, the innkeepers wonderful, and the breakfast amazing. The house is very warm and inviting. I would definitely recommend 10 Fitch to anyone who is staying in the Finger Lakes region. Its an incredible place to stay!

A very romantic getaway!

by TripAdvisor Member kdgillmore

Since we booked our trip on line we weren't sure what we were going to get. To our surprise it is a beautiful, warm and inviting inn. Cheryl, the innkeeper was amazing. Very friendly and warm, just like the inn. My husband and I felt very much at home. Cheryl goes out of her way to make sure your stay is comfortable and romantic. She took care of all the details of our stay. A couples massage in our room (Equestrian Suite), a lovely and delicious picnic dinner with a bottle of local wine in our room, a 6 hour winery tour the next day with a wonderful driver, and dinner reservations at an incredible local restaurant. Each morning the breakfasts were wonderful and it was great meeting the other guests and sharing our excursions with them. We would stay again and again. Would recommend to anyone looking to get away.

Wonderful Winter Wonderland

by TripAdvisor Member bloomingky

There is so much to say about this wonderful B&B. We were looking for a romantic and fun get away and we got so much more. Cheryl and Sally were wonderful innkeepers, very helpful and easy to talk to. It was a beautful house and the snow that weekend was an added bonus. It was the special touches that made our stay special. The best part was, we did not even ask for these things. Cheryl was very helpful in taking care of all the plans, from the private 6-hour wine tour with a wonderful driver to dinner recommendations every night. Breakfast was by far better than we could every imagine.

The Perfect Inn

by TripAdvisor Member maddyrochester

My wife and I stayed in the English Suite, which was absolutely beautiful. The bathroom is one of a kind. The bedroom was very comfortable and the sitting room had everything we needed. The suite, as well as the rest of the inn, is a great mix of the great character that an historic home brings along with modern amenities and comfort. We were very impressed with all the little things that they have thought of to make your stay such a great experience. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and Cheryl went out of her way to make it extra special. A great property and great service to match. Highly recommend it.

Beautiful B&B

by TripAdvisor Member moussica

Upon arrival at 10 Fitch I was immediately impressed by the beauty of the property, very well manicured lawn and shining paint on the exterior of the home. We rang the doorbell and to our surprise we were met by Cheryl welcoming us to the B&B on a first name basis. The beauty of the home is unbelievable and so clean. I had chosen the English suite to stay in for the nite because we were celebrating a birthday. I also had the birthday package added to our nite and it was quite enjoyable. My boyfriend was very happy to have ballons , wine and cake waiting for us in the suite. The owners of the B&B are so friendly, a mother and daughter team, what an excellent concept. I travel quite extensively but have found very few accomdations to compare to 10 Fitch . If you want to experience abit of paradise I highly recomend this outstanding B&B.

Leona

Greatest B & B Experience Ever!!

by TripAdvisor Member JohnSusan_8

From the moment we walked in, Cheryl and Sally treated us like family. The Inn itself is spectacular with service and breakfasts to match. Very comfortable beds and rooms make it a pleasure to come home to after a full day of sightseeing in the Finger Lakes. Highly, highly recommended!!!!

The Fabulous 10Fitch

by TripAdvisor Member invinoveritas1275

Our stay at the beautiful 10Fitch was amazing. It was our 5 Year anniversary and Cheryl & Sally made it very romantic and memorable. We will definitely be returning and have recommended the 10Fitch to all of our friends and family. It was like a home away from home.

The Best!

by TripAdvisor Member clguppy

My husband and I stayed at 10 Fitch for our honeymoon and it exceeded all of our expectations. We would highly recommend staying at this inn for any couple who wants a beautiful, relaxing stay. The hospitality was wonderful, breakfast was delicious, and the decor of the inn was amazing. Many of the extras were complimentary and we really felt like the staff went out of there way to please us and make our stay special.

Comfort to the Max

by TripAdvisor Member PatsfanFairport

GREAT accommodations and very courteous service. The atmosphere was client centered and very comfortable. Very reasonable value and great cookies!

Comments