Holiday Inn Auburn New York

Poor Value

Costs More than similar hotels

See Also Viewed Hotels

Manager Amber Gansert is Abusive

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 28, 2009

I stayed at this Holiday Inn recently, and my experience would have been wonderful if it were not for the hotel manager, Amber Gansert.

Amber Gansert tainted my weekend horribly - not because she refused to acknowledge the daily rate I was promised before I drove all the way from Canada...but because of the demeaning, embarrassing way in which she dealt with me as a customer (and in front of other customers).

I actually had no problem paying the extra amount, but Amber was so sarcastic and hostile with me when I tried to explain that another employee had given me a discount before my arrival, that she caused me a great deal of humiliation at check-in and throughout my stay.

Amber Gansert was abusive, demoralizing..and without a trace of even decency when dealing with the public. Thanks to Amber Gansert, I will never return to that Holiday Inn.

Nearby Holiday Inn Auburn New York

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Auburn Travel Forum

Need advice about Auburn, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Auburn and ask our Answer Gurus.