Bronx Inn

Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 36% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Bronx

at the end and Galway takes it 2-13 to 0-12!at the end and Galway takes it 2-13 to 0-12!

Rob & bessieRob & bessie

The fieldThe field

Baked RavioliBaked Ravioli

Hip Hop clubs

by Eck

Hi, Im visiting NYC in November (17th-21st) and have been looking for a good hip hop club to go to. When I do a google search I get loads of results from my own doorstep (in England)! Im visiting the birthplace of hip hop for chrissakes, there must be some cool clubs around playing old skool stuff. Any recommendations?

RE: Hip Hop clubs

by trying_to_help

hello enjoy your trip to nyc. the bronx has alot of culture and diversity im sure you'll find a place that will suit your tastes.back to your question nyc.com has alot of info concerning nightclubs including: location, phone number, music and fee any other questions that you may have im sure you can call them and they will be happy to help you. quick tip most trains in the bronx go to either 42st or Grand Central(w/o transferring) once you get to either of these stations you'll be in club heaven. everything is in walking distance or there's a ton of cabs. clubs usually run about about 25-30 dollars and drinks are 5-7 dollars so with that i hope you enjoy your stay have fun

Travel Tips for Bronx

Bronx Zoo

by seagoingJLW

This is a must. This extensive area has animals exhibited in native habitats.

When my children were young we used to be members of the zoo. They run magnificent programs for children. We went to many "Breakfasts with the Animals." My kids participated in (and won) many "scavenger" hunts, which consisted of locating animals within the park.

They used to have a really great time. If you live in the New York City area, join and your kids will have a ball. The zoo is located at Southern Boulevard and 182 Street to Fordham Road and the Bronx River Parkway in the Bronx.

For information phone:
718-367-1010

Cooking all the time

by cjg1

Ok. The headline is a bit misleading unless you know me. I cook with my phone. Its just the way I do it. It is easier, and cost effective if i can stay at work an hour longer, instead of cooking myself.

There are distinct...

by feline01

There are distinct neighborhoods still alive in Da Bronx. Bainbridge Avenue/Fordham Road has been an Irish neighborhood for decades and new immigrants are still arriving. There are still large concentrations of Jewish families/Hispanic families and African families living alongside new immigrants from all over the world. If you speak Spanish, you will get along very well with many locals.

When are you coming?

by cjg1

We have 4 seasons here in NYC. In February 2003 and 2006 we had 22 inches of snow in one day. A week after I didnt need a coat. It changes. Any temperate climate is a good example of what to wear. Hospitals every few blocks it seems. Great scenes to be captured. Bring a camera always.

The home office of Baseball.

by cjg1

Yankee Stadium is the single greatest place in the baseball universe. People flock here from as far away as Japan and England to come see the Yankees play. We once met one Japanese guy who used two weeks holiday to come to New York from England to watch Hideki Matsui.

With Monument Park out in left center and all the history that has taken place here you will just get that feel as you walk out the tunnel and see the field the first time. Like the Yankees or not, this is a great place to see a game. Come out and tell us ahead of time. We’ll arrange a small VT meeting and welcome you into our section for the game. Being a semi long time season ticket holder I can usually help you out with tickets from my friends. This of course does depend on the game you choose to see. Ticket and your eyes.

Comments