Mi Casa Tu Casa Guesthouse

143 East 150th St., Bronx, New York, 10451, United States

More about Bronx

too chippy, as 2 NYers were rightfully sent offtoo chippy, as 2 NYers were rightfully sent off

Liz and I enjoying the suiteLiz and I enjoying the suite

There's my girl...There's my girl...

ZeppoleZeppole

worst street/neighborhood in south bronx.. why is it so bad

by bxplz

what is generally the worst street in the south bronx to live?
also, the neighborhood?
why is it so bad and everything?

RE: worst street/neighborhood in south bronx.. why is it so bad

by nicolaitan

we are all in breathless anticipation of your list of travel interests.

RE: RE: worst street/neighborhood in south bronx.. why is it so bad http://www.welfarestate.com/bi

by nynwo7729

recently on this news12 the bronx the bronx borought president got 19 million dollars for the bronx borought but we should got 30 million dollars for new beginnning from all what days and years that federal and state office cheat and etc us and i hope the bronx borough president get the extra 11 million dollars more and i hope every one that life in the bronx voice for the extra 11 million dollars more by write to the bronx borough president and others.nynwo_7729@profaca.zzn.com

Travel Tips for Bronx

A view of the neighborhood

by cjg1

This is a random shot of a street in my neighborhood. I had to park a couple blocks away one afternoon and decided to share a little of where I live with all of you. It honestly reminds me of my time in Karlsruhe.

When driving in the Bronx, you...

by lngwyfromstl

When driving in the Bronx, you never, ever, pull in to a parking space at the curb. You 'double park', a car width away from, and, preferably blocking at least one perfectly good legal space, (should any one be foolish enough to want to park legally), meter or otherwise. Also, the shortest distance between two points is almost always a U-turn.

Practical things to bring

by Abeyna

Bring unassuming luggage if you want to take it back home. Bullet Proof Vest if you happen to have one
Hoodies are prevalent in the Bronx, regardless of the time of year. There are plenty of shops that sell these if you forgot to pack your G-Unit styled one. Your usual gun shot wound first aid box will suffice. Mobile phone cameras are the safest to bring along.. anything else will be nicked before you take it out of your bag.

Gaelic Games in the Bronx

by clunker

The Gaelic Park Sports Center, or simply Gaelic Park, is owned and operated by Manhattan College, which is actually located in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. Besides several other sports played on the field, they feature mens senior Gaelic Football and Hurling Championship matches. If you have never seen a live GAA Football or Hurling match, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Look at a GAA website for scheduling.

Watching the Yankees Win from a Luxury Suite

by cjg1

First off, I love my brother in law....... My brother in law often gets tickest to great events and concerts through his job. He called one day and asked if we'd like to see a Yankee game in one of the suites....of course we wanted to. My wife and I are huge Yankee fans...so is her family (they are from the bronx after all). So we went to see the Yankee beat the Texan Rangers on a Sunday afternoon.

I only have one complaint about the luxury suites; they are very high up from the field. The luxury suite we were in at Citi Field was ground level..not that I like the Mutts....

We went up some nice eleveators to the suite level. Along the halls were Yankee memorabilia and pictures of Yankees past and present. Each suite number had a listing of every Yankee in history that wore that number..which was very cool. We all kept stoping to read and admire the memorabilia on the walls. Liz's Mom was home sick and couldn't join us ...conicedentially so was her favorite Yankee Derek Jeter. We made sure to take pics of anything they had of him up on the walls.

The suite was very large with a huge bathroom, large kitchen, two sofas, two chairs, flat screens on the walls, bar seats, and a large out door seating area for several people. The spread of food ws incredible with way too much especially snack and hot dogs. The suite attendants kept the place stocked well and checked up on our needs quite often.

We had a fun time enjoying the suite and watching the Yankees play a good game. I even made my way to see some friends in the Bleachers just to see how the other half was living... I can't wait for my next invitation into the suite.

Comments