Midwood Suites

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 42 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com

Worse hotel in NY

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 11, 2011

This is the worse hotel in all of NY.

While the room was considerably clean, the service is terrible. Never did i get to speak to a worker, i was just given a phone number which took about 3 minutes for someone to answer.

The free breakfast, is a voucher you bring to the deli on the corner only valid from 10:30-11:30 with a $7 limit.

I was emailed a summary of my total and confirmation, stating that my total including tax would be $163. When i had checked my credit card statement i was charged $174. (a few dollars isnt a big deal but its the principle) When i had called to address this issue, i was simply told "i will check" without an apology.

I had reserved the junior suite, which is described to have 1 bedroom with two queen size beds and 1 bedroom with a twin size bed. When i arrived, i indeed did find the 1 bedroom with two queen size beds, however the other room had a sofa. I called to question this situation, an the owner of the property responded with telling me that its a futon and that i could pull it out if i had a child with me. This futon, had springs that were completely popping out with a mattress as thin as a carpet. We had to move a mattress from the other room and sleep on the floor.

Directions: In the middle of the block blended in with the other houses, no sign that says Midwood Suites or anything

Nearby Midwood Suites

Amenities at Midwood Suites

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Brooklyn Travel Forum

Need advice about Brooklyn, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Brooklyn and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Brooklyn hotel reviews