4600 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, New York, 14225, United States

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• travelgirl3's Profile Photo

Great Hotel Pre-flight

Living in Toronto gives us the option of also flying out of Buffalo, where flights can occasionally be cheaper. On 2 occasions, we have stayed at the Holiday Inn International Airport prior to our early morning flights. I like being able to know I'm across the border with no hassle, then I just need to jump on the plane.

The hotel is clean and well kept, but can be a little noisy. However, I put that down to the fact that both times, there were groups of teenage girls staying at the same time. (The second time was for a synchronized swim meet, so it was interesting to watch them practice in the pool.)

More about Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport

Niagara Falls is a wonder!

by schnezana

"Buffalo to Roma then Europe via the rails!"

On 4 February I flew out of Buffalo International Airport and landed at Roma Leonardo di Vinci Airport and was met by my business partner and his American-opera singer-girlfriend. Lucky me! I was a guest in their flat and they were so hospitable and took such wonderful care of me.

After 14 February I departed by rail for the rest of Europe to visit old friends and to find and make new friends. Never go to Europe without your Eurailpass! It is fantastic and saves so much money! Only trouble is you MUST be an USA Citizen.

"Next trip is 15 January through 15 September '03"

I will fly out of Buffalo and arrive in London to meet several chaps to whom I have been chatting for many months now. I am hoping for love and more...., but in any case, I leave after a week to ten days from Stansted via Ryan Air (OMG! Is this air carrier the cheapest thing going!) to Mialno. Where another chat friend is located. An Italian with blond hair!! Now, this one wants to melt my heart!

From there I will travel by train to Verona (Home of Romeo and Juliete) for the 30th Birthday of another chat friend! He says he is in love with me, but he is TOO young for me.

"On 15 September 2003 I must return"

Ok, I have been everywhere and done everything! I am hoping and praying that I have found an apartment to rent, and that I can rent it each year for a few years. The real dream is to stay in my American apartment from mid September to mid January and some place wonderful in Europe. Next year I hope to be staying the eight months in Paris (well, 20 minutes north)!

All photographs at this site are taken by the author.

search for a flight from nyc to niagara falls

by tuamotu

hello..I'm searching for a flight from new york city to Niagara falls(I believe the nearest airport is Buffalo international airport)can anyone gimme an help,please?i'd want to have a day trip, with departure in the early morning and return in the evening.My possible days are 08/20 or 08/21 or 08/22.
I found us airways flight.about 170 $..a/R.I'd want to spend less.. thank you again

RE: search for a flight from nyc to niagara falls

by midnight_mike

Take a bus or rent a car. Even if you can find a cheap flight to buffalo, you still would have to get to niagra falls.

RE: RE: search for a flight from nyc to niagara falls

by nicolaitan

for airfares, check jetblue airways for relatively cheap fares. Downside - as above - leaves you going from Buffalo to the falls . Would have to rent a car to do the trip. Opposite - drive from NYC - under the best of circumstances 9 or 10 long boring hours on the NY Thruway or a somewhat prettier but more complicated trip on NYT, NY 17, I380, and back onto the NYT. Last choice - check with Greyhound bus company.

Comments