Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
For That Special Night in... Buffalo!
If you've got few extra dollars and want to feel what it was like to be one of Buffalo's 19th century elite, book a room at The Mansion on Delaware. Located in the heart of the city, the mansion is a classic example of Second Empire architecture. It has been a private residence(originally), a hotel(during the Pan-Am Expo), a landmark Buffalo restaurant(Victor Hugo's), and now, once again a luxury hotel. The victim of a fire and years of neglect, the building has been fully renovated. The exterior has been restored to its former elegance and the interior has been renovated to accommodate 21st century needs. We spent only one night there but had a wonderful experience.
Note: Price range below is for "Double Occupancy Per Person"
Popular Hotels in Buffalo
414 Delaware Ave, Buffalo
1745 Walden Ave, Buffalo
125 High St, (formerly Pillars), Buffalo
601 Main Street, Buffalo
Explore the World
- Quality Inn Mid Wilshire Plaza
- Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood
- Ocean Resort Hotel - Waikiki
- Casa Kolbe
- Driftwood on the Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn Grand Island-I-80
- Al Raya Hotel Apartments
- Hampton Inn Michigan City, Ind.
- The Palms South Beach
- Losari Coffee Plantation - Resort & Spa
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Crossroads
- Best Western Hotel Airvenice
- Grand Hotel Llandudno