2 River St, Cortland, NY 13045
Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Cortland

Liz & I (March 2009)Liz & I (March 2009)

Travel Tips for Cortland

Stop for A Scenic View

by cjg1

I had passed this scenic view point many times in the past without stoping. On this particular day we decided to enjoy the gorgeous weather and stop in for the view. The view was incredible. The water sparkled from the bright sunshine. The trees had the beginning of Spring buds and to top it all off the temperature was in the mid 60's. Liz and I enjoyed some time just taking in the beauty of this place.

A Scenic View

by cjg1

After a long day of shopping with my Mother and her boyfriend, we were on our way home. I decided to take a less direct route home and just enjoy the scenery. We came upon a scenic stopping point and decided to take a look. I had passed this point many time before but for one reason or another I never stopped.

I was glad we pulled over. The view was beautiful. The sun sparked on he water as the sun was slowly setting. It was a perfect moment with a beautiful view, perfect weather and my girl at my side. It's the simple moments like this that I treasure.

Comments