4827 Red Cedar Lane, Dundee, New York, 14837-0244, United States

More about Dundee

wine tastingwine tasting

Stony Brook State Park Hornell, NYStony Brook State Park Hornell, NY

Travel Tips for Dundee

Beware of the horse and buggys and bicycles

by Melann

Be very cautious when traveling the roads in the area as we share our towns with a large Mennonite population who travel primarily by bicycle and horse and buggies they often travel in large groups and are sometimes less then cautious.Watch for them and be alert!!!

Dundee, NY

by davecallahan

1700 people live in the rural area of Dundee. 98% of the population is caucasian of English-German-Irish heritage.

wikipedia info:
725 houses, 400 families and the family income is about $32000

ZIPCODE 14837 is Dundee in Starkey township in Yates County
042-31-28N 076-58-29W
42.5244, -76.9748
Area Code 607

"interesting facts"

the town name is in reference to a town in Scotland. the original name was Harpendings Corners.

Big Stream and many of its tributaries run through the Dundee area.

Dundee Welcomes All !!

by rddixon61

"Things I've learned through life !!"

I believe-
that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I believe-
that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I believe-
that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
I believe-
that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I believe-
that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe-
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I believe-
that you can keep going, long after you can't.
I believe-
that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I believe-
that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe-
that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done regardless of the consequences.
I believe-
that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I believe-
that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I believe-
that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe-
that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I believe-
that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I believe-
that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe-
that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I believe-
that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
I believe-
that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I believe-
that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally
different.
I believe-
that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
I believe-
that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help.
I believe-
that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
I believe-
that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

Comments