Red Roof Jamestown

davecallahan's Profile Photo

you are in at the Inn

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 19, 2007

Red Roof Inn normally gives you good quality for the price you pay. And they have done it again here at Falconer (near Jamestown).

The desk staff was glad to see us arrive, on a rainy afternoon, and gave us good AAA rate ($75) for two beds, non-smoking room. They let us see the room before closing the deal which is always a nice gesture (my wife likes to get a whiff of the room because she hates smoke smell).

The room was clean but the furniture looked used (not dirty or broken, just used). The bathroom was spotless but not the more modern fixtures. The linens and drapes and bedcovers looked okay. One thing that I missed was a coffee maker in the room. They had free coffee in the lobby area but sometimes I like a cup first thing in the morning while I get dressed.

The air-conditioner worked and kept the room cool and a little less humid than outside. There were few people in rooms around us so it was a very quiet stay.

Unique Quality: really close to the expressway.... good for convenience.... a bit noisy (traffic) until about 9PM

Directions: right at I-86 exit 12

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Falconer Travel Forum

Need advice about Falconer, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Falconer and ask our Answer Gurus.

Falconer Travel Guide