HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS FISHKILL

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 132 reviews
Travelocity HIExpress.com

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 29, 2012

Horrible management. My wife booked a wknd room here since it is relatively close to my daughter's school. She got very sick a week earlier and we had to change plans. Called to cancel and clerk said there is no refund policy if you book certain online offers. Two doctor visits and notes if needed did not matter. Spoke with manager Mr Patel, a rude unprofessional manager who seemed to care less about everything. I saw a lot of negative comments about Holiday Inn's cancellation policy. Be smart and stay away from this place. Manager's attitude will make you want to punch him in his face. Cancelled a week in advance for legitimate medical emergency and I am being charged full price as if we stayed there. Meannwhile they probably rebooked room and made double profit. And from phone calls to other staff members, it is obvious they all get same I-could -care-less attitude from manager Mr. Patel. Ater complaining to other school parents about this Holiday Inn disgrace a classmate of my daughter told us that her mother stayed there over summer and woke up with bedbug bites all over. DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE!!

Stayed September 2012

Unique Quality: Management could care less. They seem extra happy to tell you too bad you paid already. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Directions: Fishkill NY

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fishkill Travel Forum

Need advice about Fishkill, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Fishkill and ask our Answer Gurus.

Fishkill Travel Guide