Chanticleer Motor Lodge

Americas Best Value Inn
BookIt.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• DON'T GO THERE

I called to make a reservation.....The girl on the phone kept calling me "hon" even though I was a total stranger. They couldn't send me an e-mail confirmation of the reservation. A few days later, I called to cancel the reservation since my plans had changed and they couldn't even find the reservation that I wanted to cancel, despite the fact that I had a confirmation number! The same girl kept calling me "hon" again and I explained to her that it wasn't professional for her to address a client that way. Then, I asked for an e-mail confirmation of the cancellation, and they couldn't do that either. Imagine, if I had not needed to cancel and had arrived to find that they had no room reserved for me!! The staff (including the Manager who I spoke with) sound very inefficient, very poor English, and I can only imagine the condition of the hotel. My advice is DON'T GO THERE!!

Unique Quality: Please note that the name has changed and the hotel is now called America's Best Value Inn.

• DON'T GO THERE