Queensbury Hotel

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 287 reviews
Hotels.com Booking.com

Horrific would be putting it nicely!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 30, 2015

If I could rate this hotel any lower, I would. Absolutely horrifying. I feel like I have just been robbed. We paid $250 a night for a room with tiny little beds, filthy linens (stained with who knows what), the floor was too gross to even consider walking on it barefoot, the towels had yellow stains on them and were no longer white (they were more of a grey color). The staff truly could not care less or be bothered in any way. The final straw for us was the complete cover of dust on everything and the band aid we found stuck to the floor. Oh, and I forgot to mention the shower head came out of the wall when I turned the water on and I had to screw it back on. And they advertise free WiFi but good luck trying to connect. I stopped bothering.

The building should be condemned. The owners should be ashamed of themselves. I couldn't be more upset over the whole ordeal and plan to make certain everyone is aware of this abomination they are passing off as a hotel! And don't tell me that it's an old building and "vintage", that's a bunch of garbage. You can't neglect the rooms for months on end (and by neglect I mean leave in filth and simply not clean) and call it "vintage".

Please people, steer clear of this place unless you enjoy flushing your money down the toilet (and I mean that it every literal sense of the word).

Nearby Queensbury Hotel

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Glens Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Glens Falls, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Glens Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Glens Falls Travel Guide