714 Main Street, Greenport, New York, 11944, United States
Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Greenport

Memorial Day parade in GreenportMemorial Day parade in Greenport

My favourite picMy favourite pic

Egypt???Egypt???

Travel Tips for Greenport

Visit Pair of Paws. This is...

by nuker

Visit Pair of Paws. This is the store my sister owns. She sells jewelry, neclaces, many beads, and fimo products. Since I helped her move down there, I have visited two other times. She is located on East Front Street near the Wharf. She is struggling like everybody else in this economy so visit her shop and tell her Keith sent you! She will really appreciate the business. She can also tell good places to hang out that are not buried with tourists.

Wine-Tasting. A big surprise...

by nuker

Wine-Tasting. A big surprise to my wife and I were the many wineries on the North Fork. I could not believe all the choices! As a did even more research, I found out that many of these wineries are nationally recognized, if not internationally. The wineries are a hop skip and a jump from Greenport or Southhold.
Most are in very nice buildings that have a lot of charm. As a bonus, many wineries offer free wine tasting and if you have to pay, they generally take that amount off your bill anyway. If you like wine, this would be a sort of heaven.

Greenport

by Bigs

"Greenport"

My friend Bea and I were staying here for a night in mid october on our way to New Heaven..... At this time of year we found a sleeping beauty... I guess this little fishermen´s nest is more frequented in summer ;)
I really loved the winter light and the colorful street scenes we found!

Comments