Days Inn Rochester Thruway

Days Inn Rochester Thruway/Henrietta
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• nancy531's Profile Photo

More like a compound than a motel

I picked this place just as a stopping point to break up a long drive, so I didn't have high expectations, but the Days Inn Rochester Thuway didn't even live up to those. The front desk did have our reservation, but then sent us around several buildings in the compond of one story concrete structures to find our room. Once inside it was clear someone had already been there recently, with fresh cigarette buts in the ashtray and one of the beds messed up. I was glad to move because there was clearly a group of teenagers having a party next door. Our second trip to the front desk threatened to put us in a king room with a cot. Finally, they found a room for us that was clean, and we cautiously spent the night and ran away as soon as we could. I guess it served its purpose, but I doubt we will be making any return visits. Next time we will keep driving.

Unique Quality: There was a restaurant/bar up front that looked to have a country theme and line dancing if you are looking for that. The front desk gave us two free drink coupons on checking in. Also, I recommend the diner Peppermint's that is accross the street - good breakfast.

Comments