5 Willard Place, Hudson, New York, 12534, United States

More about The Croff House Bed and Breakfast

Great find in Hudson, New York

by TripAdvisor Member AWeekendTraveler

Russ and Duncan have built a spectacular new entry to the Bed and Breakfast community. The Croff House is comfortable, immaculate, friendly, elegant, and appointed with interesting art. Russ and Duncan are wonderful hosts. The Croff House is walking distance to a host of things to do.

A Really Special Place"

by TripAdvisor Member akossoff

This is by far the best bed and breakfast we've ever stayed at. The house is beautifully restored with a great combination of the old elegance and new comfort. Russ is very friendly and helpful without being intrusive the way B&B hosts sometimes are. He had anticipated our every comfort and was just great. We're already planning a revisit for next month.

This was my best B & B experience by far!

by TripAdvisor Member sbrooksesq

I went to Hudson, New York, for a wedding. I was not expecting much out of my stay, since it was a family obligation. But The Croff House made me want to go back! This B & B was charming from the moment my husband and I walked in the door. We were immediately greeted by the hotel's incredibly warm and friendly owners, helped upstairs with our bags, and given a tour. The room was gorgeous - decorated beautifully to the last detail. The back porch and garden were beautiful and made for a lovely place to rest in the afternoon. The breakfast in the morning was nothing short of SUPERB! And the owners even went so far as to provide me with alternative versions of their fantastic three-course breakfast since I have a rather severe allergy and cannot have wheat/flour.

The town of Hudson was equally charming, with wonderful shopping and restaurants. I purchased a few lovely things that were truly unique. I wish I had more time to visit. Had I known the town was so nice, I would have come earlier!

As beautiful as the B & B was, I think the best part of our stay was getting to talk to the owners and being treated like royalty. They were absolutely wonderful and made our stay unforgetable. I have never received such amazing service in my life. I would recommend this B & B to everyone!

incredible experience from the moment we pulled up until we drove away

by TripAdvisor Member cotapaxi

Russ and Duncan run an incredible B&B. We recently stayed there for a wedding and it was spectacular. The rooms were impeccable, and the breakfasts were to die for. We especially loved the weather cards they left for us each night. Words cannot describe how pleasant the experience was, especially the breakfasts! We highly recommend The Croff House for anyway looking for a nice relaxing getaway.

Colin and Katherine

Lovely Place in Hudson NY

by TripAdvisor Member triptakerSFB

We loved everything about the Croff House: the home, gardens, rooms, bed, sheets (so satiny we ordered a set for our home!), Duncan and Russ (so charming, friendly, and helpful), the incredible 3 course breakfast (always delicious), the location.....we walked everywhere, and the town is fun with shops, antiques, great food, and even dancing! We loved going back to the warmth and beauty or our room, and will definitely return to stay.

Very impressive

by TripAdvisor Member ss2112

We spent one night at this beautiful B&B and wish we could have stayed longer. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by both Russ and Duncan and were immediately impressed by their hospitality and by the house's charm. Equally remarkable were the many room amenities such as the sheets, the flat screen TV, and the shower panel with jets. Also worth mentioning is the gorgeous landscaping and the scrumptious three course breakfast, which for my wife included a delicious gluten-free muffin. That level of personal attention is what makes the Croff House one of the best B&B's that we've visited.

Superb place

by TripAdvisor Member HOWZAT2

This August my wife and I went to Hudson NY and stayed at the Croff House.

Upon our arrival we were warmly welcomed by Russ, one of the owners.

He actually carried our luggage to our room himself.

The place was beyond our expectations. The rooms were great. The beds were comfortable. The next morning, Russ made breakfast, it was wonderful.

BRBrowne

If you want to be better looked after, go and stay with your Mum.

by TripAdvisor Member Kiwi_Gus

From the moment you walk in the door, it is obvious that you should not even bother to try and do anything for yourself. The idea of staying here is total relaxation. The attention to detail is unsurpassed. The fresh homemade lemonade on arrival, the iPod docks in the rooms, the sumptuous decor and the beds that you could happily stay in all day. But that would be a shame as you would miss breakfast and that would simply be criminal. Nothing but the freshest ingredients were used and the menu was full of imaginative dishes. Once you have been out for a look around Hudson to walk off breakfast, make sure you spend some time in the garden with a glass of the local wine. If you want to get away from it all for a day or two then Russ and Duncan have created the perfect location to do it in.

Could not imagine a more lovely place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Weekend_R_and_R

We couldn't be happier with our experience staying at The Croff House. Russ and Duncan were so welcoming and helpful and the house is gorgeous, as was our room. They really have thought of every detail and made excellent choices: the sheets are divine, the towels are soft, the robes are big and fluffy, and the breakfast was nothing short of amazing. If you want your time in Hudson to be memorable, I can't imagine a better place to stay.

One of the Best B&Bs Ever

by TripAdvisor Member abc75

Its the small things that really separate the truly exceptional from the great. Russ greeted us at the car and helped us with all our bags without even having to ask him. What a pleasure after a long drive from Montreal. Later the next morning, he took my cup of coffee out to the porch from breakfast, a seemingly small gesture, but one that indicated his sensitivity to our level of exhaustion. Its these small gestures which separate The Croff House from all the other high end, wonderful B&Bs out there.

Comments