Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Katskill Club / Hunter Mtn - LOUD Party House
Stayed 3 nights with wife and 1 young child
- Rooms VERY Noisy, paper thin walls and floors
- Booming Music Bass all hours of the night
- Hotel Manger did NOTHING until after 11.45pm to lower the noise
- Terrible place to relax if tired from skiing or if you have young children
- Great place if you like non-stop Noise and party to 2am.
- 2 bedroom furnished with inexpensive furniture - nothing special
- Bed large but worn ( no support) too much who/haaa activity ?!?
- Price + fees + extras + taxes ++ - overly expensive for what they delivered
- Stay there again - No Way...
I honesty thought this Inn was going to a top notch lodge.
Pretty brochure & description and amenity list
I was fooled - it's your turn now!
This place was built over their bar with little sound proofing
I' used to Marriott or Double tree quality - not a time share a-k-a hotel
Unique Quality: NOISY - NOISY - NOISY - NOISY - NOISY
EXPENSIVE - EXPENSIVE - EXPENSIVE - EXPENSIVE - EXPENSIVE -
Popular Hotels in Hunter
rte. 23A west, Hunter
7433 Main Street, P.O. Box 355, Hunter
64 Dolans Lane, PO Box 417 Main Street , Hunter
7872 Main Street (Hwy 23A), PO Box 182, Hunter
Explore the World
- Cocoa Beach Oceanside Inn
- Carousel Inn On The Beach
- Homewood Suites Detroit-Warren
- Forte Do Vale
- Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Circle Albuquerque
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort and Spa
- Hotel Posada Real de Copan
- Motel 6 Stone Mountain, GA
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Kissimmee
- Sheraton Imperial Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sofitel Hurghada
- O'Reilly's Rainforest Guesthouse
- Sofitel Nicolas Santo Domingo
- Ocean Mile Motor Lodge