Radisson Hotel Jamestown

150 W. 4th Street, (formerly Holiday Inn), Jamestown, New York, 14701, United States

More about Jamestown

HUNTING/FISHING BUSINESSHUNTING/FISHING BUSINESS

CHURCHCHURCH

HIGHWAYSHIGHWAYS

The Great Blue HeronThe Great Blue Heron

Travel Tips for Jamestown

When you are in Jamestown, you...

by tjhorner1

When you are in Jamestown, you have got to go check out Chautauqua Lake. It is the best place in the world to spend the summer months. You can dock at Bemus Point, or Midway, and experience a few bars, or an old school amusement park, or a trip to Chautauqua Institution, all while on the lake. I miss the great people of Jamestown. last time I was home though, it seems as if alot of the good people have left. Kinda sad.

This is The Reggie Lenna Civic...

by Randall_Burt

This is The Reggie Lenna Civic Center. I remember this because it was the Palace Movie Theater when I was a Kid and I saw my First movies here. Reggie Lenna was the Owner of the Blackstone corp that made Radiators for Chysler and Washing Machines. It was one of the Biggest employers in the Jamestown Area. The Reg has many shows to see and Schools go there for Kids shows. Reggie passed away about a year ago. Alot of the Lucy Fest shows are going on there this weekend.

The Paul Hoefler Radio Talk...

by Randall_Burt

The Paul Hoefler Radio Talk Show on WKSN-1340 Radio.Paul is on Monday- Friday from 12:30pm to 2pm. Paul tells it as it is. This is myself trying to win a one day Trip to Florida to get 12 dozen Donuts for Paul. I walked about a block in cold February to a local pizza shop. There I was intervieved on why I should go to Florida. This was on a Friday and then on Monday WKSN gave about 20 minutes for people to call in and Vote. I took third place out of 5 people. I will do just about anything to win a trip. You can go on the internet on. http//www.whug.com/kissinp.html. Here you can click on the broadcast and scroll down and click on Paul Hoefler's picture to find out what is going through his mind.

Jamestown, NY

by davecallahan

We stop into Jamestown on our treks along the western part of I-86.

Wikipedia info:
32000 people in 13500 households with 8000 families live in Jamestown.
Annual household income is a modest $32000, with many households having two breadwinners.

a good website for getting historical information about Jamestown is:

official Jamestown website is: http://www.co.chautauqua.ny.us/municipal/cityofjamestown.htm

"interesting facts"

ZIPCODE 14701, 14702 is Jamestown in Chautauqua County
042-05-44N 079-14-19W
42.095457, -79.238619
Area Code 716

City Hall is 042-05-51N 079-14-10W

Trivia:
Home of Lucille Ball ("I Luv Lucy")
hometown of the band "100000 maniacs"

Chadakoin River runs through downtown Jamestown

Jamestown, New York

by dolphinmaster322327

"I Love Lucy"

Ever seen I Love Lucy? Lucy was born in Celeron, New York.

"Celeron, New York"

Celeron, New York was named by Celeron De Bienville. And he was to be said putting stones in the ground so the French could claim the Ohio River Valley just before the French and Indian War. So Far they have not found the rock plates but they have Records to show it happened.

Comments