Pump House Pagoda
A largely unknown park bounded by Lester Ave, Market St and CFJ Blvd (as well as, on the south, by a set of railroad tracks) houses a small baseball diamond, some courts and a gazebo--as well as a factory. Next to the factory is the factory's former pump house; it's hard to tell now whether it was for the cooling machinery or for the factory swimming pool. This pump house looks like a pagoda and was built by EJ Shoe employees in 1925 out of trash. Impressively, it looks nice, and still stands over 80 years later, though it's no longer in use.
Thanks to Team Proline for the historical information.