1872 State Route 9, Lake George, New York, 12845, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

• Family Friendly with Great Hospitality

After arriving late in the evening to check into a disaster of a hotel down the road, my sister, niece, service dog and I arrived at the Lyn Aire at about midnight on Friday night. The family who owns the motel, was very gracious, and after hearing our tale of misery, offered to show us the room we had available. They only asked to meet with my dog prior to us moving into the room. I considered this a reasonable request, and also showed proof to them that he was a service dog as they had a no dog policy. Due to having a large amount of money held by the other hotel we had checked into we had to go to an atm and get cash to pay for the room. The owners helped us locate the nearest one, and waited up for us to go get the money, check out of the other place and get our refund, etc, etc, etc.

I am frequently traveling as I have family all over the US, and I have to say that the Kim family was the most accomodating of all I have come across when it came to allowing my dog access.

They have an pool, jacuzzi, game shelter for table tennis and some arcade games, as well as 2 playground areas for children. The rooms are very tastefully decorated, and I heard this from people on all floors and sections of the motel.... granite counters in the baths, and other unusual decorating that is beautifully done.

Aside from the owners and their children, there were a couple of other hotel employees we had the pleasure of meeting, all were very friendly, and quick to offer suggestions of what to do based on individual interests, weather conditions, etc.

Unique Quality: A wonderful place to stay!!!! Please try this place you will be pleasantly surprised at what this small, unassuming looking motel has to offer!!!

Directions: Pass Six Flags, but only a short distance. Also a short distance from Lake George Village. Trolley stops are within a short walk from motel entrance.

Comments