2 Canada Street Tiki / I-87, Lake George, New York, 12845, United States
moiraistyx's Profile Photo

Not Planning on Coming Back

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 19, 2013

Our recent trip to Lake George was last minute so I logged onto a hotel booking website and was able to find The Tiki Resort. I read a few of the reviews and decided to give it a try. Needless to say, I am not planning on coming back. There were several things wrong with this stay including the giant grasshopper that was on my bed, the terrible wifi connection and speed, the garbage found in every nook and cranny along the walkways and stairwells and the fact that they put a coffee pot in the room, but there wasn't any coffee. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and creaked everytime you moved. The pillows were nearly flat and the walls paper thin. We could hear everything on both sides of us. The outdoor pool was freezing, thank goodness for the indoor pool. The have hula dancers as part of some dinner show which you have to pay for, it's not actually part of the hotel stay.

Unique Quality: The one positive about this hotel is that you can walk down to the lake and all the shops from here. Watch out for traffic when crossing the streets.

Nearby The Tiki Resort

• Howard Johnson Lake George
  • The Tiki Hotel Lake George

Address: 2 Canada Street Tiki / I-87, Lake George, New York, 12845, United States

2 Photos of The Tiki Resort

• Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lake George Travel Forum

Need advice about Lake George, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Lake George and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lake George hotel reviews