La Quinta Inn & Suites Latham-Albany Airport

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 330 reviews
Booking.com Travelocity

RUDE FRONT DESK

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 15, 2012

I called the hotel to asK questions about the hotel and a company rate. Linda at the front desk answered the phone. I could tell from the manner in which she answered the phone as though she was in the streets, I knew the rest of the conversation was not going to go well. I asked her what was my contracted rate, she abruptly, told me "I don't know but it will be what ever the standard rate is less 10% " with a major attitude WTH ! I then asked her so ...what is the standard rate? she got even more short with me.... did I miss something ?. Her attitude was so bad I then asked to let me speak to the manager if she did not have a straight answer for me, she then told me I was calling during auditing hours and there was no manager to talk to me. At this point I realize that things would only get worst before they get better . When I asked for her name and corporate number she hung up on me !! OMG.

Nearby La Quinta Inn & Suites Latham-Albany Airport

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Latham Travel Forum

Need advice about Latham, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Latham and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Latham hotel reviews