Hampton Inn Middletown

moiraistyx's Profile Photo

STAYED HERE ONCE WITH A BOOTY CALL

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 13, 2008

Alright, now that the title got your attention, I did only stay here one time, but it wasn't because I had a booty call here. My ex and I used to stay at the various Hampton Inns in the area simply because I was living with my folks and mommy and daddy didn't allow overnight guests. The one time we stayed here we got a two room suite. My ex and I enjoyed immensely the king size bed while my son slept on the couch in the TV room. Lucky for us there was a locking door between the two rooms. What can I say, as far as Hampton Inns are concerned this one was rather average. I really can't say anything overly fantastic about it, just that it's convenient to Fridays and Chillis as well as the Crystal Run Galleria. Routes 17 and 84 are easy to get to from here as well.

Directions: From route 84 take exit 4 East to Route 17 East, get off at Exit 122. Take right at light and turn left at next light on Crystal Run Crossing

cjg1's Profile Photo

Always Excellent Service

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 13, 2008

Have been here twice now. Each time I have been blessed by excellent service.

The first trip I stayed in 401. The suite at the end of the hall facing towards Crystal Run Road. This is a one bedroom suite with the bedroom slightly smaller than the living room as the stairwell cuts into part of the bedroom. A nice upgrade for the night I was there.

The second time I was here I was in 438. This is the other end of the 4th floor in the back facing the State Police barracks. This room is nearly as large as the suite is combined but is just one open room.

All of the pics I add to this tip are from 438 as I do not have any from 401.

Unique Quality: **They have berevement rates. We were staying in this hotel to attend my Grandfather's funeral. Upon check in we were asked the reason for our stay. When I replied a funeral she automatically told us we would receive the berevement rate which was about $15 cheaper.**

Nearby Hampton Inn Middletown

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Middletown Travel Forum

Need advice about Middletown, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Middletown and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Middletown hotel reviews