Montauk Beachcomber Resort Hotel

727 Old Montauk Hwy., Montauk, New York, 11954, United States
Beachcomber Resort At Montauk
Orbitz.com Expedia.com CheapTickets.com

More about Montauk

There's My Girl..............There's My Girl..............

Great BeachesGreat Beaches

The faster the cab is not making moneyThe faster the cab is not making money

The faster the cab is not making moneyThe faster the cab is not making money

Travel Tips for Montauk

Cliffs

by chodearm

This ain't looking like LI. We have a Japanese native sitting brightly colored with a mass of brown backing her up. Long Island is flat for the most part, and ethnicity is almost rare. Cliffs outline the eastern tip of LI with views that stretch far into the Atlantic ocean. It reminded me more of what you find along the shoreline of RI minus the asian.

rocky

by chodearm

Long Island is mostly a large sand bar. A series of two glacial deposits during the last receding Ice Age formed all of the land here. Unlike the bedrock that sits underneath most parts of the US Long Island is largely sand, dirt, sporadic rocks and brush to hold it all together. The two forks represet the two dumpings, first melting and dropping the South Fork and later another unloading of the North Fork. This stall than melt tactic left behind way more rocks here than anywhere else on the Island. The outerbeaches usually leave the rocks out of their element equation consisting of the softest of sands, dunes, water and fragmite (the dune grass). These behemoth hard surfaces are an element I have taking a liking to seeing but not swimming next to.

birdies

by chodearm

I was taught to share when I was in pre-school and I was quite a sharer. I would partition my lunch, slice up my jokes, and give plenty of laughs. But I start demonizing what i learned in those early years when it comes to sharing my sand real estate. I do share the places I have been with you the reader's since your interest is important to me cause if your on this sight that is a given that you are highly interested in the world around you. Its the tight quarters that the beaches of the Hamptons I am talking about that ruins the sharing for me. Sitting beachside with some dumbasses who are there for the chick gawking or muscle flexing breaks my curteousness. I do however have no problem sharing the place with these birds. If I knew a person with hollow bones they could come down as well, but for now while I am trying to sweat out the chaotic citylife, just ration me with more of these flying friends.

Camp Hero

by Flipboy

Camp Hero also goes by the name The Montauk Project, which insinuates the nature of the bases rumors. Everything from mind control to the creation of beasts and antichrists to weather control have been linked to this rundown military base. There are numerous books written on these subjects.

The area itself is quite easy to access, though not legally.

More to come soon...

Peter Beards private beach

by chodearm

The backdrop was dramatically shrouded in fog adding darker tones to the waters in front of me. Fishing boats weaved in and out of the patchyness and birds sat silouetted on off-shore rocks. Waves scraped rock against rock as it repeditively slapped the shore. Long Island is one populated land and it's amazing that there are many places you can tune in with nature without people breathing down your back.

Comments