Value Score Great Value!
Good For Business
Great for stopover or long term
I needed a place to stop over down and back on a WV trip from Boston area w/ my 2 elderly Golden Retrievers I was a little skeptical of finding a hotel/motel that would be dog friendly and have quality accommodations as well. This was a very pleasant experience. Front desk was invariably welcoming and helpful, only one staff is in fact petrified of canines due to a bad encounter, the others were all demonstrably friendly with them. The canine run area is huge and the hotel itself is set far back from the roads. In-room amenities were great for a prolonged stay but superfluous in my case, we just needed to crash 6 hrs. The facility was clean, bright, recently renovated, w/ plenty of extras - snacks, a shop, laundry room, probably a lot more I didn't explore
The room rates are VERY reasonable, the dog surcharge is probably the best in several states.
The location is conveniently just off the Tappan Zee bridge and at a juncture of several highways.
I would have no hesitations about recommending this hotel.
Unique Quality: see above
Directions: Right off Tappan Zee Bridge
Popular Hotels in Nanuet
270 West Route 59
270 West Route 59
425 E Route 59, Nanuet
260 West Route 59, Nanuet
Explore the World
- Catalonia Bavaro Beach, Casino & Golf Resort
- Catalonia Duques De Bergara
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Las Vegas - Desert Club Resort
- InterContinental Dar Al Taqwa
- SUNSET BEACH RESORT
- The Grand Central Hotel and Waterfront Apartments
- Hotel Hilton Sharm Waterfalls
- Piscis Park Hotel Ibiza
- Taj Exotica Goa
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites San Antonio - Riverwalk
- Gurkha Houseboats Hotel
- Sea & Breeze Beach Club Tybee Island
- Piramides Cancun Beach Resort