915 Union Avenue / I-84, New Windsor, New York, 12553, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

• DISGUSTING.

I hardly ever write reviews but my experience at this hotel needs to be read. My family and I booked this hotel during the July 4th weekend. Because of the decent reviews about this hotel i figured it couldn't have been that bad. Boy was I wrong. The day we got to the hotel, my mother was checking the room making sure everything was okay, when she ended up finding boy shorts and condoms under the bed. I have a 7 year old sister and I was completely mortified she had to witness that. The shorts were rolled up with the condom inside. We immediately notified the front desk, the lady apologized and moved us to another room, we insisted on speaking to the manager but she informed us that he had left for the day, as did the maids.

I don't know what kind of hotels don't have assistant managers available at all times or maids but anyways, they didn't upgrade our room, or come back to make sure we took everyting out of the previous room and to apologize for the inconvenience, they only moved us 2 doors down. Once we settled in we decided to move on and just have a good time so we went to check the pool out only to find the pool incredibly dirty with hair inside and no filter running.

We again informed the front desk and they decided it wasn't that big of an issue and went ahead with whatever they were doing.

overall, I would not recommend this hotel. The view was amazing, but i would rather pay 200 dollars a night for a hotel that has better service and no condoms under their beds.

More about New Windsor