Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Why is this not well known?
I stayed here during my brief stay in New York. I have to stay I loved it! The service was much better than what I recieved in Canadian Hotels, haha. I thought Canadian's were meant to be nice?
Anyway, they have a full service in every room with cable tv. I had a large king sized bed and it was the biggest bed I've ever seen. Nice and clean with complimentary champagne too. Now if only I had a date! I would highly recommend this hotel because it is well affordable for the luxury that you get.
Unique Quality: The location was the biggest highlight. The fact that you are in the center of NYC but far enough away from Times Square so you have some serenity and peace. I find Times Square very rowdy, smelly, and quite dangerous so it was refreshing to have some nice accomodation away from all that.
Directions: Get off at subway 79 for a short walk
Popular Hotels in New York City
147 West 43rd Street, New York City
299 Madison Avenue, At 41st Street, New York City
781 Fifth Avenue, At 59th Street, New York City
365 Park Ave. South at 26th Street, New York City
Explore the World
- Sheraton Gateway San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Allegro Nuevo Vallarta
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Orlando Convention Center
- Lost Horizon Resort
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - BRUNSWICK BATH AREA
- Bayu Beach Resort Port Dickson
- Weekly Mansion Tokyo Takadanobaba
- Melia Costa Del Sol
- Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Westside
- Quality Inn And Suites Seattle
- Elkes Backpackers
- Legacy Dunes Resort