Mercer Hotel

The Mercer Hotel
Booking.com Orbitz.com Agoda.com

• Firdavs's Profile Photo

Welcome

Staying of hotel in New York is symbolic of what it's like to live in New York.It's competitive market and price is dedicated by high demand.I think NY is state with so much hotels and motels.The hotels are on oasis of fne living,theluxurious,large rooms and suites with furnishings seem more like expensve living rooms than hotel rooms.
    For example in Chinetown or SoHo there is Mercer Hotel ,Soho Grand that is very beautiful.Or in Greenwich Village there are Hotel Gonsevoort that is modern and hip.Or Washington Square Hotel.
    The Mercer is SoHo luxury hotel.The Mercer is both home and hotel,it's very amazing.
    I reccomend visiting Mercer.Becouse it deserves spending time in it.

Unique Quality: It's one of the few New York hotels to boast wooden floors. The rooms have a nice secular touch—no Bibles, just Paper magazine and Nintendo—while bathrooms feature stark white tiles, deliciously soft Frette towels and hip Face Stockholm beauty products.You never have to step foot outside the Mercer for want of anything; and in New York terms, that is living at its most decadent.

Directions: Located at the intersection of Mercer and Prince in SoHo,NYCT.he Mercer New York is one of the first luxury hotels located in Manhattan's thriving SoHo District. With 75 rooms on 6 floors of a Romanesque revival building

More about Mercer Hotel

In the hip Mercer Hotel

by Maggies about Mercer Kitchen

A great though quite expensive place for a dinner. You can be seated either in the cellar(beautiful interior) or in the lobby on the street level which is not as nice as the cellar but you can usually be seated there inmediatelly.

SOHO's subterranean style

by vtnyc about Mercer Kitchen

Mercer Kitchen is actually another creation of the world famous chef: Jean-Georges Vongerichten. This restaurant is actually located within the Mercer Hotel, at the corner of Prince and Mercer. This is the heart of Soho and if you are sightseeing in this area, this restaurant is a great place to stop and have a small break as they serve, breakfast, lunch, dinner and have a cafe.

We stopped here for brunch on a recent Sunday. My friends here had said good things in passing about the experience here. They were right.

The first thing you notice is the decor. Exposed brick, basement, modern...from old to young, from tshirts and sneakers to Chloe Dresses and Manolo stiletto's, Mercer Kitchen catered to a diverse clientelle.

Bread and dark olive oil were immediately brought to our table. There was no pressure to buy bottled water or wine either. The server was timley, polite, and professional.

When my salad came, filled with fresh lime juice, garlic, and olive oil, I was amazed. This goat cheese salad mixed amongst various greens was absolutely delicious. Perhaps I was lucky that day, but this really was one of the best salads I have had here in nyc. Most of the other items on the menu were predicatably, New American and French. The waffles came with a delicious array of fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.

After doing some shopping at the runway studio's in Soho, Mercer Kitchen was a nice way to casually end the afternoon. Recommended for snacks and brunch. Ratings:
Zagats 2006: 22/30 Food

NEW YORK CITY

by BRUNACHA

"midde town New York"

The flat iron building crossing 5h Av & Broadway, one of the most spectacular architecture. Can't miss it.

"Brunch at Jerry's Soho"

True home of the best steak & egg in Town, that place just doen't change, still one of my fav.

"MERCER HOTEL"

Sometimes, luxury is good, treat yourself, indulge, relax...before checking out...

KAVEHAZ 123 Mercer STreet NYC

by nygaston

"Dinner"

Hi

I am with my friend Stephane (from Poland)
we had a dinner in Kavehaz, it's a good place to eat and listen Jazz.

Location: Subway N R stop at Prince Street, near Bd'way.

"Jazz singer"

"Singer"

"KAVEHAZ"

it's here !

"KAVEHAZ"

it's here !

"SUNNY FOR YOU"

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My Sunny one shines so sincere.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, thank you for the sunshine bouquet.
Sunny, thank you for the love you brought my way.
You gave to me your all and all.
Now I feel ten feet tall.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, thank you for the truth you let me see.
Sunny, thank you for the facts from A to C.
My life was torn like a windblown sand,
And the rock was formed when you held my hand.

Sunny

Sunny, thank you for the smile upon your face.
Sunny, thank you for the gleam that shows its grace.
You're my spark of nature's fire,
You're my sweet complete desire.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My Sunny one shines so sincere.

In the Mercer Hotel lobbyIn the Mercer Hotel lobby

MERCER BY DAYMERCER BY DAY

123 Mercer Street123 Mercer Street

123 Mercer Street123 Mercer Street

HOT SPOTS

by mumu1978

Just wondering if anyone knows any Celeb hot spots in Manhattan?
THanks!

RE: HOT SPOTS

by midnight_mike

I hope you're not a stalker... i think you should just focus on having a good time in a great city... then maybe you will see a famous face or two... Check out the gossip columnists for the NY Post on the Web. They mention who showed up at which restaurants or clubs.... i've met a lot of famous people and some of my best experiences were when I bumped into them by accident. If you are hunting someone down, you will get them mad and it will not be a very nice experience. People don't like it when you ask for their autograph when they are eating with their family and going to the bathroom.

by shutterlust

Balthazar, BBar and Grill, the Russian Tea Room...

Used to be Fashion Cafe but they closed that down a LONG time ago (don't know why i just thought of that...)

by RicardoBA

Hi,
I've always seen celebs at the Mercer Hotel in Soho and at Nobu restaurant on 10th.
Cheers!!

by mumu1978

Thanks for your help. I wasnt planning on stalking, or even approaching. I would be happy to see from a distance. I was in NY for a week last summer and never saw anyone so this year I was simply curious if there would be a place i would catch a sight.

by IrishNYC

Russian Tea Room? Sweetie, they've been closed for years.

Comments