Metro Motel

Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• ines2003's Profile Photo

nice hotel

i stay for 2 nights the room and the single bed sheats and comforters, the toilet was small I have air conditioning, was safe and cheap. i choice this hotel near New York, at a great price, The price was good, and we were only 20 minutes from a Manhattan 55 USD.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a shuttle service (on request) to an airport parking lot. A Airtrain there and takes you to Newark Airport train station. Here you can choose between an Amtrak train to go to New York (expensive, irregular and always late) or take the bus to Newark Penn. At Newark Penn to continue your journey by train to the road that takes you to Manhattan. Take a taxi is an expensive alternative.

Directions: queens

• ines2003's Profile Photo

nice hotel

I stay for one night in the 2do floor my room was small with single bed sheets and comforters, the toilet was small also I have air conditioning, was safe and cheap. my windows look to the street but it not was noise also I can use my notebook I can paid with my international credit card, the desk working 24 has, they help me with information about the area, like grocery and laundry. In the night I elated in the restaurant inside the hotel, the food was ok I eat simple hamburger with salad and the price was the average.

Unique Quality: It has a good location next to La Guardia Airport and close to subway to manhattan in only 30 minutos you are in the dwontown, i wait the my flight in the hotel, the facilities that i used was the internet in my notebook in the room, the restaurant, the tv Cable was usefull with plenty of channel and also in the morning call me a cab to the airport

Directions: queens boulevard