Mount Royal Hotel

food courtfood court

huhhuh

Staten Island

by kitt007

The best way to go there from 34th and Broadway to Ferry by city bus?
Thank-you

Re: Staten Island

by nicolaitan

by bus, walk one block east to 5th Avenue and take the 5 bus to the ferry. it comes back on 6th Avenue.

the subway is faster and easier - walk one block west to 7th Avenue and take the number 1 train to the last stop.

Re: Staten Island

by Agraichen

As stated the subway is the fastest, but the last time I was in NYC I just walked as time was on my side. It was very enjoyable albeit a lengthy trip.

Travel Tips for New York City

Why go to NYC?

by dave45

Being from the rural midwest we have never had the urge to visit NYC. Was never on a vacation list or even cared if we ever saw the city. Had an opportunity to go and took it. We had the best time and would love to go back again. Impossible to see everything even when staying 6 days. There is so much to see in this city that one cannot even start to name them all. If you are contemplating on going to visit NYC we suggest you go for it. You will have a blast.
Not somewhere where small town midwesterners like ourselves would like to live but great to visit.

tipping at resto is 15% from ur total bill

by naibaho

the rumour about how handsome the firemen in NYC is true. i stayed at my friends apartment, somewhere near NYU and bleeker street during my stay in NY. i got this free map on how to explore the area around my friend's apartment. i was looking for a way to SoHo, try to find shortcut and found myself lost between small streets around the area. i stopped for a while and try to read my map to locate myself in it. i heard someone yelled to a crowd, which eventually distract my conctreation and lured me to find the source of the yell. that is the time when i saw bunch of handsome man hangin' out in a building in front of me. so i stood there, for 10 minutes and watched them. it's true, they are all very handsome! having to meet this NYU college student whom i met in washington dc. i never know his name, btw.

I took in the view of New York...

by jrs1234

I took in the view of New York from the Empire State Building for this picture - I have fond memories of this view of the World Trade Centre, which I also visited. I have no doubts that the Financial District, at the far end of this view, will rise again...

You must visit Empire State...

by exotique18

You must visit Empire State Building,World Trade Center,and Liberty Of Statue.Manhattan,downtown,Times Square,Colombian circle,China Town,Soho,little Italy must be seen! I really missed the multicultural medium in New York.Moreover,you can find everything there.New York is very lively during all day..

Friendly Locals!

by sue_stone

One of the things that I really love about living in London is the squirrels - after nearly 2 years they are still such a novelty to me, as they don't have squirrels in Sydney.....

So imagine my delight when we saw some of these cute little critters whilst relaxing in Central Park!!

Squirrels rule!