Novotel New York

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Sueannemarie's Profile Photo

The Best Place to Stay in NYC

Location is great; short walk to 2 subway lines; easy stroll down Broadway to the heart of Times Square, and to other attractions.. Many theaters nearby. Hotel lobby was classy and staff friendly. Room was clean and modern. We had a room on 16th floor and it had a great view looking west to Hudson River. Room size was was perfectly adequate..Nice size bathroom. Loved the balcony that over looked Time Sq. The housekeeper on my floor was very nice and helpfu. . Overall, a very positive experience and an ideal base for our sightseeing. Perfect Location.....

Directions: Time Square

• Largest Rooms

I already stayed 2 times in this hotel. The rooms are the largest I've ever had in New York. You have enough space to store your luggage and your shopping bags :-)
    Rooms are quiet and you have an amazing view over Broadway. Staff is friendly, they even upgraded our rooms twice.
    Good, central place to stay, subway 1 block away.

• Alpha_Ghana's Profile Photo

Novotel

We wanted to spend Valentine week in New York City.
    After having tried to find a hotel from different sites without success (almost all of them had bad rating from members) I decided to go to novotel. I have their card.
    This is a very goog hotel, and with value for money if I compare with the "cheap hotels" below 200$ that have bad rates.

Unique Quality: The bar and the restaurant with a view on Time Square, cafe Nicole.
    The easy access and the position
    The facility of the Accor Group
    As a frequent user of hotels, I can say that the level of this Novotel is superior to all the Sofitels in Africa.
    The normal room rate is 599$ but with my card and best deals I only paid 199$.

Directions: Time Square

• Nice view !

Stayed there 3 nights at the end of the summer. I was at the 30th floor and the view was amazing. Just looking at broadway from up there is worth it, at night or during the day. It's a bit pricy but i dont regret it. The room is not very big, but enough is you are alone. It had everything I needed so I would recommand it to anyone.

• lynmur's Profile Photo

Our Hotel

Located in the heart of Midtown, Manhattan's theater district on 52nd and Broadway. We stayed here at Thanksgiving and there is an inside area where you could watch the parade. Although we were outside enduring the cold.

Unique Quality: Offer spectacular views of Times Square from the 7th floor Cafe Nicole, Broadway Bar and Terrace. 480 rooms.

Directions: Right on Times Square

• garridogal's Profile Photo

A Good Hotel

Stayed here a few years ago and I must say that it was nice and quiet considering the noisy neighborhood it's in.

Directions: Right by the Letterman Theater

More about Novotel New York

Great location

It was our fifth trip to NYC in two years but first time at Novotel!!!
Excellent view of Times Square. Staff was very friendly. Location was great for restaurants and subway. Would definitely stay at Novotel again!!!

Very good

Stayed at the Novotel at the enf of February. The location was excellent, the view from my 27th floor room was amazing. The front desk and concierge were very helpful. I would definitely stay here again, the rooms were a very generous size, particularly for New york.

Nice but cool

by TripAdvisor Member ril7979

Stayed at The Novotel for 5 nights from 9th March 2004. Found the hotel to be smart, clean and friendly. Room was small but acceptable. We were on the 11th floor with view of times square, street noise was not a problem althought the room felt cold and had a natural temp of 75 which could be increased to 90 with the air con but returned to 75 very quickly. We ate breakfast in the dinner under the hotel next to the entrance and had a good evening meal at the irish pub Rosie O`Grady`s just along the next block. We choose the Novotel for its reasonable price but would pay a little more and stay somewhere else on our next visit.

Novotel New York Hotel

by tiger3

I've just booked 4 nights at the end of May and am starting to plan my itinerary. Can anyone tell me the closest subway station to this hotel?

Thanks!

by devil66

You are at 52nd and Broadway. There is a station at 49th and Broadway, 50th and Seventh, and 47th and Sixth. See:

Thank you both.

That subway map confuses the heck out of me :) Our subway line in Toronto only has 4 lines so this is a bit of a challenge. LOL.

by devil66

To figure out how to get from point A to point B, try this interactive website:

(just find where you are, click, and then click close to where you want to go)

by tiger3

Thanks! That site is cool :)

You're welcome!