Hampton Inn Newburgh

moiraistyx's Profile Photo

ANOTHER STOP ON THE CAN'T STAY AT MOM'S TOUR

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 14, 2008

Back in 2006 I had the opportunity to stay her on a handful of occassions. We came here often enough that the clerk knew who we were and what room number we would want. Yes we had a favorite room, actually a favorite bed. I liked staying here because it was convenient to shopping and several area restaurants. It was also easy for me to hope on 300 and head on out to work during the week. This hotel is also located conveniantly close to Stewart Airport. This hotel has a pool and fitness room for its guest, although I admit that I never used them. As I remember the room we stayed in had a wonderful sette in it that made for great cuddling while we watched out favorite TV show or movie.

Unique Quality: I loved the bed in our room. It was super comfortable and just the right height to make life interesting. LOL, just kidding.

cjg1's Profile Photo

Many Stays Here

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 19, 2007

I have used this hotel many times for many occasions.

Most recent was with three friends to avoid driving home after a bit too much fun out and about.

It is a bit expensive for what it is. But has always done it's job.

The best feature is the great personal service and also the indoor pool.

Newburgh Travel Forum

Need advice about Newburgh, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Newburgh and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Newburgh hotel reviews