Super 8 Motel - Niagara Falls/Buffalo

Super 8 - Niagara Falls / Buffalo
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

More about Super 8 Motel - Niagara Falls/Buffalo

You can get to the Falls in...

by Randall_Burt

You can get to the Falls in Cars, Busses, Fly into the Niagara Falls,Buffalo or Toronto Airports. I like to park on the American side and walk over the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. You must go through customs to enter The Usa or Canada.

New York

by tini58de

Situated in Northeastern United States, the State of New York is home to diverse landscapes, cultures and cities. In the northern region, enjoy the beauty of the Adirondack Mountains; in Western New York visit the cities of Niagara Falls, Buffalo and Rochester; in Central New York enjoy the activities around the Finger Lakes; in the mid-east visit the capital city of Albay and the leisure-oriented Catskill Mountains; in the south experience the world-class museums and nightlife of New York City, and the beaches of Long Island.

New York State

by traveldave

It has been about 30 years since I visited New York City. As a small boy, my family and I occasionally drove from neighboring Connecticut to attend New York Yankees baseball games at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx.

We also went into Manhattan on at least one occasion. About the only thing I recall with any clarity is looking up in amazement at the tall skyscrapers. That trip to New York City gave me an interest in tall buildings that exists to this day. My heart was therefore broken when New York City's two tallest buildings collapsed as a result of terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

Since those early visits to New York City, I have returned several times, but only to make connections at John F. Kennedy International Airport on my way to Europe, Africa, or South America.

In October 2002, I visited Niagara Falls, Buffalo, and Rochester in Upstate New York. Therefore, most of the tips on this page relate to some of the sights I saw on that trip.

New York State

by kazander

The rest of New York State is very different than it's famous city. A lot of countryside and small towns and beautiful natural scenery.
Although the border is just minutes from my house, I tend to visit "upstate" towards the end of the summer and into fall the most. For me, the place is practically synonymous with autumn. Apple picking is a yearly tradition, that perfect weather and the amazing sweet smells that permeate the air are truly not to be missed.
It's getting to be that time of year again, and I can't wait for more adventures!

2005 has been the year of adventures in New York State, we just can't seem to get enough! It started off with a weekend in Saratoga Springs/Ballston Spa in January. Since then we have visited Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Watkins Glen, New Paltz, Tannersville, and Kaaterskill Falls in the Catskill Mountains. Amazing sights. The highlight of our 2005 New York State adventures will certainly be our wedding in August. The best adventure yet!

Thanks for visiting!

Aadil's new North America Page

by aadil

I visited the USA in 1994 and again in 1995. I was in New York, Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Chicago and Washington. The best views of all were from the top of the highest buildings of New York and Chicago as well as the Statue of Liberty. I don't know how to express my feelings regarding something I will never be able to experience again - the view from the World Trade Center Towers. The Chicago Art Gallery , the Metropolitan Museum and the Smithsonian Institute were some of my favourite places to visit and feel like going back for more! The White House and the Pentagon were not on my list but the visit to both these restricted (I thought so, till I went inside both of them!!) places turned out to be a cakewalk at least back then in 1994 and even took pictures inside the Pentagon. The Niagara Falls were another sight not to be missed. I still cannot decide which is better - The Niagara or the Victoria Falls!! Both have their own distinct beauty and are incomparable!!

Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls

by sevillesimon

Hi,

I have a foreign friend coming over to work in Buffalo this summer and I want to spend a weekend with him. I would like to know what is there to do in the city of Buffalo, and also at Niagara Falls. I have never been to this area of the country before, so anything would be appreciated. But I will only be able to spend a weekend (Sat-Sun) there, and I will be flying to Buffalo from Los Angeles. Thanks.

Re: Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls

by ramot418

From personal experience:
-------------------------------------
In Buffalo, nothing.
In Niagara Falls (the Canadian side), everything. :)

Have a great trip!

Re: Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls

by galy

There is a lot to do in Niagra Falls (both sides) to fill a whole weekend.
If you like shopping - Eastern Hills mall in Buffalo is relativly cheap

Re: Re: Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls

by coolpanda87

Buffalo is all about outlet shopping. Otherwise, it's a depressing town.

Niagara falls has lots to see (especially on the Canadian Side).

Have fun! @ US & CANADA