Super 8 Niagara Falls

795 Rainbow Blvd, (formerly Rodeway Inn), Niagara Falls, New York, 14303, United States

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • disgusting...never again

This hotel is the most filthy, disgusting place that I have ever tried to stay. I say "tried" because when we got back from our New Years celebration, my wife and I decided that we couldn't stay in this room and therefore decided to just leave at 2 am and drive home. (it's okay, i was sober)

The reception area should have told us to run. The carpets were old, worn and filthy. The reception desk was a mess. They photocopied my credit card as well as my drivers licence, which is a breach of my personal security. Our room was a continuation of the reception area. We didn't dare sit on a chair as they were covered in stains. There was only one lamp that worked in the room. The back of the white bathroom door was filthy. The whole place smelled bad!

As mentioned, we returned to the hotel from our celebration at 2am. We walked right through the front door, past the UNATTENDED front desk and up to our room to find that someone had shoved a couple of straws into our door locks. Again, the unattended desk is a big security breach. Anyone could have walked in there and grabbed anything from the desk including my personal information. We went to our room, grabbed our bags and went right back out the door to our car.

We have stayed at many Super 8's in the past and have always found them to be a good clean basic hotel. We cannot believe that Super 8 would allow this owner to affix their name to this property. It's very deceiving …stay away!!

Unique Quality: absolutely none...

Directions: near Seneca Casino