- Reviews: 4
Hampton Inn Victor, NY: Good breakfast, convenient location
We only stayed one night, but it was a good hotel for the money. It is a Hilton Honors member.
We were visiting historic LDS sites in and around Palmyra, NY. This hotel is about 25 minutes from Palmyra. There are many good restaurants and a mall nearby. It is close to the interstate, but not too close.
The breakfast, which was included in our rate, was mostly cold, but did have a hot entree, and good variety of rolls, bakery goods, cereals, and fresh fruit.
I'd stay there again.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn St. Augustine Beach
- Novotel Bukittinggi
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club On International Drive
- Fersal Inn Makati
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront
- Southern Sun Waterfront
- Plaza Las Glorias Puerto Penasco
- Worldgate Resort
- Holiday Inn Express WARSAW, NC
- Travelodge Burlington On The Lake Hotel
- Clarion Resort & Waterpark
- Kiroseiz Three Corners Resort
- Stallions Apartment