The Peekskill Inn

Rank 1 of 1 hotel
in Peekskill
1 review
cruisingbug's Profile Photo

Great Hudson River Views!

by written on July 10, 2004

Really, the only decent place to stay in the Peekskill area. I personally have never stayed here as I live here, and my family stayed in my house when they visited. But we've checked it out for future family visits!

According to this week's (1/20/2005) paper, the Peekskill Inn will soon be undergoing a massive renovation, which will double the number of rooms. http://www.northcountynews.com/view.asp?s=1-19-05/topstory.htm

Unique Quality: Peekskill Inn overlooks both busy Route 9 and the beautiful Hudson River, so you get a little noise but peacefulness beyond that. Rooms are motel-style, so no interior corridors. You may, however, want to forgo the view from the front rooms and ask for ones in the back- they seem like they'd be significantly quieter. There is also a pool and Henry's on the Hudson Restaurant (see restaurant tips) between the front rooms and the river views.

Nearby The Peekskill Inn

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Peekskill Travel Forum

Need advice about Peekskill, New York State? Visit the Travel Forum for Peekskill and ask our Answer Gurus.

Peekskill Travel Guide