Comfort Inn - Plattsburgh

495 Upper Cornelia St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

• heyjudevt's Profile Photo

Our Comfort Inn Stay

My husband and I went to Plattsburgh to celebrate our anniversary. Got a nice room at the Comfort Inn. Was pleased with the cleanliness of the room and friendliness of the staff. Also, the rates were really good, much lower than I had expected. However, we were expecting to dine in the restaurant on premises, and we normally do fine dining for anniversaries. It turned out to be more like a Denny's, and we didn't realize that until we looked at the menu. (And, yes, a Denny's is sometimes the preferred way to go, but for us, not on our anniversary!!). So I was not satisfied with that experience!! Of course, we could have left and found a better choice, but once seated I didn't want to just get up and walk out!!! The waitress was less than impressive too, as a matter of fact, she left to go home before we were finished, so a new waitress had to take over and that seemed to be a big deal. Also, their bar was closed for renovation and they hadn't bothered to let us in on that little piece of info. So we coudn't even get a drink to toast. So from now on, I will cover all the bases first.

Unique Quality: They have a nice indoor pool with a water slide that was fun, and a sauna. They also have excercise rooms that are absolutely out of this world!!! They have rooms full of equipment, anything you could want. That was awesome. Right out behind the motel is mini-golf and go carts, also you can walk to the Walmart next door, and several other stores.

Comments