La Quinta Inn Plattsburgh

Orbitz.com Booking.com LQ.com

More about Plattsburgh

La Quinta Plattsburg roomLa Quinta Plattsburg room

Travel Tips for Plattsburgh

When I attended SUNY @...

by sayville

When I attended SUNY @ Plattsburgh there was a bar called Monopole. At that time it had the best pizza. Im not sure if we thought it was the best as dining room food was so bad or because it was served with $1.00 pitchers of beer. But whenever we went downtown we would always get a slice. The list is way to long. I guess spending Friday and Saturday nights downtown at Big Brothers with my friends. The great times we had on St Patricks Day. Swimming for the college.

sayville's new Plattsburgh Page

by sayville

Im just starting to work on this page. I havent been back to Plattsburgh in years. However, I had a great time attending college there.

THE PLATTSBURGH-NORTH COUNTRY region encompasses Clinton and Essex Counties in the northeast corner of New York State.
It is an area famous for its natural beauty and resources, stretching from the shores of Lake Champlain to the high peaks of the ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS. It is home to a wide range of communities-- from the CITY OF PLATTSBURGH which is a hub for both industry and the primary business center of Northern New York, to the VILLAGE OF LAKE PLACID which is the famed resort which hosted the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics.

Located on the unspoiled shores of America's sixth largest lake, surrounded by the Adirondack Mountains, Lake Placid, Vermont and exciting Montreal -- all within a 1 hour drive.

Comments