Plattsburgh Hotels

Our Members Say

• sayville profile photo sayville
  • Reviews: 71

I lived on campus so I didnt...

I lived on campus so I didnt stay at the hotels. However, I when I went back for a reunion, we stayed at a hotel uptown. Dont recall which one it was or if it is still there. Plattsburgh has changed so much over the years.

Plattsburgh is a great place to stay if your heading up to Montreal, Canada.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 24, 2002

• L-A profile photo L-A
  • Reviews: 75

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

La Quinta Inn Plattsburgh: Inexpensive quiet accomodation in Plattsburgh

I booked our room on aircanada.com in advance to get a good Canadian rate ($88.42 Cdn with tax) for Sunday October 8 (the night before US Columbus Day and Canadian thanksgiving weekend). We had a kingsize bed, free wireless internet, free breakfast, a pool and a whirlpool. The whirlpool was too hot, but I went in anyway. We were greeted in a very friendly manner, staff were very helpful and the place was very clean even with so many people holidaying that weekend. I would go again, even with knowing there are a lot of hotels in the area.

Ambience of the room, lovely colours. The bed was also so comfortable as well - it was a pillowtop mattress and must have been new.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Road Trip, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written October 20, 2006
Tip Photo

La Quinta Plattsburgh room

• feline01 profile photo feline01
  • Reviews: 708
Baymont Inn: A decent affordable hotel chain

I'm never expecting much when I book us into a hotel/motel chain, especially when it costs $59.00 a night but I booked this off the internet and figured, what the hell, it's only 1 night. I had never heard of this chain, there are none in my area. Turned out that the hotel was clean and nice and included a decent continental breakfast on top of it all.

Indoor pool and jacuzzi that no one was using besides us. Clean rooms and friendly staff for an unbelievably low price.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 20, 2003

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful

Instant Answers: Plattsburgh

Latest Plattsburgh hotel reviews

Quality Inn Plattsburgh
Latest: Jun 15, 2014
Plattsburgh-Days Inn & Suites (I-87 Northway and Rt. 3, exit 37.)
Latest: Jul 10, 2014