Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
*Staff was great.
*Rooms were fine and recently refurbished.
*Located approx. 10 minutes from airport and RIT
*Built around an atrium.
*Fitness center with some freeweights, 4 treadmills, 2 ellipitcals, 2 stairmasters, 2 bikes and 2 weight machines.
*Bar crowded one night during my stay but not the other
*Pool and large hottub in atrium; not good for privacy. The pool would be good for a dip but not for laps due to dogleg shape.
*Nearly every chain food estabilishment is within 2 miles on 252, from Dunkin Donuts to Red Lobster to Hooters to Macaroni grill.
*Plenty of parking
Directions: At the intersection of 252 and Henrietta Rd., right off the 390
Popular Hotels in Rochester
550 East Avenue, Rochester
199 Woodcliff Drive, Fairport, New York, 22850, United States
384 East Ave., Historic District (formerly Days Inn), Rochester
1111 Jefferson Road, Rochester
Explore the World
- Hotel Brice
- Duxton Hotel Perth
- Tianlun Dynasty Hotel Beijing
- Costa Azul
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas
- Hotel Grand Ideal
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus At Northlake
- Grecotel Rhodos Royal
- Neptune Hotels Resort and Convention Centre and Spa
- Royal Voltaire
- Fairfield Inn by Marriot, Gainesville
- El Tovar Hotel Grand Canyon
- Wingate Inn &Amp; Suites At Laguardia Airport