145 East Whitesboro Street,at Erie Blvd., At Erie

More about Rome

Candle-makingCandle-making

Farm implementsFarm implements

The museumThe museum

The powder magazineThe powder magazine

Travel Tips for Rome

Well...the best thing about...

by chrissyalex

Well...the best thing about Woodstock was seeing all the bands. Actually....many of the bands were ones I do not even really care for...but it was still fun.
Some bands I saw were Creed,Metallica,Bush, James Brown,Limp Bizkit,The Brian Setzer Orchestra,Jameroqui,The Red Hot Chili Peppers,Rusted Root, Sheryl Crow, Jewel,Alannis Morisette, Rage Against the Machine,DMX,Willie Nelson, Bush,Kid Rock..and many more....I can't remember them all. Well....I have a few. I loved seeing Bush( Gavin Rossdale is sooooo hot!), I loved seeing Creed especially when Robbie Kreiger of' The Doors' came out and they did ' Roadhouse Blues' Scott Stapp sounded eerily like Jim Morrison, I loved dancing to 'Rusted Root', The Red Hot Chili Peppers put on a great show ( but Flea's lack of costume was kind of gross!) Also...We got to meet Peter Maxx...the famous artist that designed the stage. he was very nice.

The Infamous Woodstock 1999

by chrissyalex

I went to this festival for a few reasons. It was about an hour from where I live, There were many bands there, and there really is not that much excitement in central New York. I have to say that is was not boring and I saw things that I had never seen in my life! Actually...many of the people were quite nice and even though it was disgustingly dirty there...I kind of had a good time. Hey....It definately was different...and I have some great stories of some of the bizarre things I saw there. It is too bad a few very bad people had to ruin it the last night!

Comments