Asheboro Inn

See Amenities

New Management GREAT!!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 18, 2010

I really didn't want to stay here after reading the reviews but all the other hotels were booked because there was a festival going on. We spent the day at the zoo and were so tired and I just knew I would be demanding a refund and driving the 3 hours back home. My husband convinced me to try it and we were really impressed. The front desk was very nice and after telling her we weren't too sure about staying after reading the online reviews, she upgraded our room at no extra charge. We were only the second people to stay in this room and it was the nicest hotel I've ever been to. The lady at the front desk said they were remodeling and under new management. I was terrified walking to from our car to the door from seeing all the paint buckets and stuff but it was really surprising and a nice relief how nice and clean the room was. Will definitely be back every summer and would recommend.

Nearby Asheboro Inn

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Asheboro Travel Forum

Need advice about Asheboro, North Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Asheboro and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Asheboro