Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown

Hotels.com HotelIndigo.com Booking.com

More about Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown

Amazing!

by TripAdvisor Member jax1230

We stayed at Hotel Indigo Asheville for our wedding with all of our friends and family. It was the perfect choice. Great customer service. Hip space. Very comfortable rooms and the condos on the top two floors were perfect for our families. On top of all of this - the location cannot be beat. Most of our guests were traveling to Asheville for the first time and loved the ability to walk to downtown restaurants, shops, etc. as well as the views of the city and the mountains. I am originally from Asheville and think that Hotel Indigo is an awesome addition to downtown lodging options. We will definitely stay here when we return.

My Most memorable trip to Asheville

by TripAdvisor Member seaislepennsylvania

Having never been to ashville my wife and I didnt have any idea what to expect for our 3 day mini vacation. I have to tell you that the warm reception and inviting smiles we received from the staff at the Hotel Indigo set the tone for the next 3 days. We couldnt have been any happier with the service the friendly manner in which staff treated us or the comfort we experienced in the spacious room at this upscale brand new hotel in the heart of asheville. We were pleasantly surprised to be within waliking distance of a great shopping area as well as a great area for quaint little restaurants. Only 2.5 miles from the fantastic Biltmore House and Biltmore village as well as the grand Grove Park Hotel and spa makes this Hotel the prime spot and location for your stay in historic Asheville.

Views were spectacular

by TripAdvisor Member golferPA

The hotel is brand new and beautiful. Centrally located in Asheville. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants and short drives to tourist attractions. I would like to go back in the fall when the trees are changing colors. I would stay at this hotel again.

What view?

by TripAdvisor Member cynt30

According to other reviews, there is a beautiful view. My room was across the street from a parking lot of AT&T work trucks. The employees were working outside way past midnight, and it was noisy. Also there was quite a bit of traffic noise, as the hotel is adjacent to a highway, which I didn't know since this was my first time there. When I made the reservation online, I made a special request in the comment section to have a room away from the elevator because I am a light sleeper. When I arrived to check in, the clerk ignored me at first, as she was reading something. I stood there for several seconds while she continued to read and then asked her if I needed a special decal for parking. She said no, and then went back to her reading. When she was finally finished, she said "okay, now I can help you" I have to add that there was a manager who came by and spoke with her and was rushing around, who also ignored me while I was standing at the desk waiting to check in. When she first gave me the room, it was directly across from the elevator. I had to change it, and the second room she gave me was only two doors down. There is no complimentary breakfast, you have to have a ticket to get breakfast, which I somehow missed when I made the reservation. What they call a "restaurant" is a very small area in the back with just a few tables. I did not find any of the staff particularly helpful or friendly. I will say that the facilities are clean and the furnishings are new and modern, but that does not make up for the downside. I would definitely pick another hotel next time I visit Asheville.

A welcome addition

by TripAdvisor Member Lnmsdad

After staying at amateurish (Grand Bohemian), overpriced (Inn on Biltmore Estate) or incinerated (Richmond Hill Inn) hotels on prior visits to Asheville, it was a delight to return now that Hotel Indigo has opened. Nice large room and bath (although room would be more comfortable in winter if carpeted), convenient breakfast and bar and convenient parking; it was ideal for visit with family who live nearby. Friendly, helpful staff and amenities. Not the lap of luxury (and not so priced), but an entirely satisfactory place to stay. We wil return.

In a nutshell the experience was luxurious, the view was spectacular, and the service was superb!

by TripAdvisor Member ValleyRose

I threw my husband a 40th Birthday cocktail party in a luxury condo on the 11th floor of the Hotel Indigo. Every person's jaw dropped the second they walked through the door! The setting was simply spectacular and the quality of the accommodations were luxurious! Food provided by in house chef was delectable; fresh, homemade, local and organic-whenever possible. The hotel staff was so helpful and overall the value was excellent !We had live music as the sun went down with the best view in town..!

When we travel, my wife and I look for hotels with a fresh, peaceful, romantic aura; we found it in the Hotel Indigo.

by TripAdvisor Member rtht

This new hotel right off the interstate in the throws of downtown Asheville was a surprise find. In a city with a lot of historic, rustic establishments (think Grove Park Inn), Hotel Indigo offers a new approach to lodging. Combining a mix Asian inspired decor with natural elements and a European mentality to hotel management, the Indigo is a relaxing, efficient place to stay that utilizes modern trends in technology and environmental design. We chose a King room with a view, which was well worth the extra $10 over the standard room. The room was cavernous, thoughtfully and tastefully decorated, and offered unobstructed views of both the city and the mountains. The bed was comfortable (my wife asked if we could get one like it) and the bathroom was clean and sensibly designed. Some reviewers complained about the hardwood floors being cold; the effective heating system kept our room (floors included) at the perfect temperature and the dark hardwoods made the room all the more visually appealing.
We ordered breakfast in the room, which may have been the best use of our dollars during our stay. The food was artistically presented and DELICIOUS. The staff was friendly and helpful. We plan to seek out Indigos in other cities we may visit and would, without hesitation, return here in a future trip to Asheville. Stay at the Hotel Indigo...or don't, leaving it available for us.

An Ashevillian experience

by TripAdvisor Member dbbaker

The hotel is fresh, clean, and convenient to all the downtown activities. The staff, including the cleaning staff, were extremely friendly and helpful. The contemporary decor and comfortable rooms added to our great Asheville weekend.

OUR New Hotel in Asheville!

by TripAdvisor Member Ge0rgiaM0m

We travel frequently to Asheville for weekend getaways from the North Georgia area. We usually stay on the 'Biltmore' side of town, but not anymore. The Indigo is our new spot in Asheville. We didn't move the car the entire weekend, as we could walk everywhere we needed to go. The staff was excellent, the hotel spotless, and the internet book early rate was a steal. We enjoyed using the exercise facility on Saturday morning. I would add a few creature comforts to the room: wine glasses, a small fridge, robes and slippers. The bed was probably the best I have ever slept in anywhere, including my house. I would have taken the bed home if I could have!

Asheville, NCAsheville, NC

A Side Garden, Biltmore House, May 2004A Side Garden, Biltmore House, May 2004

All Souls Church, Biltmore Village, Asheville, NCAll Souls Church, Biltmore Village, Asheville, NC

Biltmore HouseBiltmore House