Pinecrest Bed and Breakfast

249 Cumberland Ave., Asheville, North Carolina, 28801, United States

More about Pinecrest Bed and Breakfast

Great Location, Great hosts, Great comfort

by TripAdvisor Member SueDC

A lovely b&b in a great location, very close to downtown in a wooded neighborhood full of great homes. The hosts are lovely, helpful folks and the rooms are great - large, comfortable and quiet. Breakfasts are very good, too.

Perfect Getaway Phoenix, AZ

by TripAdvisor Member TeresaPhoenix_AZ

We were referred to this cozy Bed and Breakfast by a friend out East. It was the perfect choice for the weekend. Although it was cool, we took a walk right into downtown Asheville. The distance was ideal -- a nice brisk walk through history without feeling like we were in for a big workout. The location was perfect. We were amazed by the beauty of the Inn and the surrounding area. There were numerous shops and restaurants downtown that were beyond creative and unique.

The rooms and common areas were spotless and decorated impeccably. I really felt at home -- and the beds were impossible to get out of. It was obvious that the owners are detail oriented and focused on the customer. They were very friendly and made one feel like part of the family, if only for the weekend. Breakfast was yummy and decadent. I would definitely return -- maybe to see the leaves change or for a romantic weekend.

Teresa

Phoenix, AZ

Luxury and cozy comfort

by TripAdvisor Member helloaligato

A perfect getaway; we came away feeling extremely spoiled. The rooms were beautifully appointed and the beds were heaven. The location is perfect; quiet, but close enough to downtown to walk to dinner. The highlight was the food. Everything was freshly prepared, beautifully presented and organic as a bonus. We will definitely be back.

Good place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Disneyman59

We stayed at the Pinecrest from the 3rd May for three nights and were welcomed by Jenna and shown to our room , it was a little bit smaller than anticipated, however it suited our needs and the bed was superbly comfortable. Unfortunately as we were in Asheville visiting friends we did not avail ourselves of the facilities or the beautiful garden, but the breakfasts were of gourmet standard and prepared freshly by Stacy every morning and would certainly consider staying here again

One of the best B & B's I've ever stayed in!

by TripAdvisor Member JoanieBDallas

My sister and I took our first "all girls" trip with our grown daughters and landed here. It was awesome! So homey! The rooms were large, beautifully decorated and each had its' own air conditioner and ceiling fan, not to mention its' own bathroom complete with lots of shelves (much appreciated for women who bring lots of toiletries!) The porch with its' mini frig stocked with free goodies was so delightful. It had lots of windows and just provided the perfect backdrop for a relaxing evening of R & R. Altho my daughter and I never made it downstairs in time for breakfast, my sister and niece did and they raved about each morning's glorious offerings. In fact, they were so full that when we wanted to eat lunch, they were still satiated from the morning's feast! I would highly recommend this lodging, as the couple who run it are most accommodating and friendly as can be!
Jo-Ann from Dallas

Poor service

by TripAdvisor Member heckler24

I went to the this bed and breakfast with my wife as a romantic getaway. I received poor treatment as the hostess accused me of being hired help instead of a patron. I also had awful breakfast meals including eggs benedict and cold waffles on two mornings. In all, I felt they were quite rude and the food was exceptionally poor. I would not recommend this establishment to my worst enemy.

Asheville Hospitality

by TripAdvisor Member itizmark

We were looking to escape to the mountains for a romantic getaway and our hosts helped so much to make this a reality -- restaurant suggestions and sightseeing recommendations were right on.
We had an absolutely perfect stay -- from the location, cleanliness of the rooms, friendly and very helpful innkeepers, top-notch service, to the breakfasts...ohhh the breakfasts!
What a great way to experience all that Asheville has to offer. I stay in B&Bs frequently on my travels and this one represents Asheville very nicely. Sunday came around much too quick.
We'll be back -- thanks for the hospitality!

Wonderful experience

by TripAdvisor Member pjday

My daughter and I spent 3 nights, Fri., Sat., and Sun. at Pinecrest. The house was beautiful, the service and food was wonderful. It was such a restful, comfortable, pleasant place to come back to in the afternoons and evenings. I would highly recommend Pinecrest to people who are visiting Asheville.

Pinecrest is the perfect place

by TripAdvisor Member roger007dodger

Pinecrest B & B offers a warm and relaxed atmosphere in the middle of a cool neighborhood in Asheville. The house is impressive, the grounds lavish with landscaping and the food absolutely outstanding.
The hosts and hostesses are friendly but not intrusive. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and each meal somehow better than the last.
I would highly recommend Pinecrest to anyone or any family looking to visit and enjoy Asheville.

Peaceful

by TripAdvisor Member lorijbarber

This was a very peaceful, relaxing experience. The hospitality was wonderful - delicious breakfast, awesome bedding and very great night sleep. Beautiful grounds and beautiful inn.

Linville, NC (Off Blue Ridge Parkway)Linville, NC (Off Blue Ridge Parkway)

The Winter Court, Biltmore House, May 2004The Winter Court, Biltmore House, May 2004

Antique Cars at the Grove Park InnAntique Cars at the Grove Park Inn