- Reviews: 8
I would rent a house in almost...
I would rent a house in almost all cases. Some are huge and if you can arrange it, two families could rent one house. Some are big enough that you could probably go the whole week without seeing each other.
I don't think you can stay for one night, I would check the web pages for more info. I know an average week rental is $4,000-$5,000
This isn't for the trailer park crowd, a mid to late summer rental can run $3,000 to $6,000 a week. If that's no big deal to you, you'll find yourself among your contemporaries.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Apartamentos Costa Tropical
- Aeneas Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
- Lake Kenyir Resort & Spa Terengganu
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort
- Jetwing Beach
- The Iron Gate Hotel & Suites
- Hotel Le Marais 7 Eme Art
- Inn On The Lake
- Kennedy Nova Hotel
- La Calcina
- Hotel Harder Minerva
- Killarney Towers Hotel
- Arapiou Apartments