Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2
The Inn at Biltmore: Great
We spent one night at the Inn at Biltmore. Absolutely a good deal. We did get an internet special for $199 per night. Our room had a breathtaking view of the Estate and service was superb. You get a USA Today delivered to your room first thing in the morning. We also had the buffet breakfast which was great. I noticed that the same room goes for $350 to $450 per night during peak seasons. That price high, but it is what the market will bear. This is a great place to stay while visiting Biltmore House. It is convenient and the shuttle busses run every ½ hour. I would stay there again and recommend it.
Staying at The Inn at Biltmore just added to the entire experience.
- Reviews: 1
Inn on Biltmore Estate: What a dump.
Arrived, the comforter and bedding smelled of human body oil. The upholstery was badly stained on the chairs. The furniture was so chipped and scratched that it should have been in a thrift shop. We told the front desk and returned 2 hourd later to find a clean set of bedding folded, resting on top of the dirty comforter . Guess they thought we would make the bed ourselves for the $459 a night we were paying for the room....The housekeeping director came to the room and apologized, then changed the bedding. All of this took over a HOUR while we sat on the dirty chairs and waited.
Later that evening I got sick from Deerfield restaurant food containing so many artificial ingredients in the dairy products. We even asked twice about it before we ate there and were told no, it was all natural. It was the worst buffet we have ever seen for whata it cost, pathetic...The "Estate/Inn"bus driver would not take me back to the hotel but made us stop at the Bistro for 15 minutes to pick up another couple. I had to be carried to the room with the help of the bellman because the cramps were so bad by then. The Restaurant chef apologized after reading the cream label and sent a wine basket to the room the next day.
I will say that dinner the next evening at the hotel was good. really good, so I would eat at the Inn at Biltmore again but not at the Deerfield. We would not stay at the Inn at Biltmore again unless it was free.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- Hotel in Nashville Downtown, Free WiFi for $129/Night! www.loewshotels.com/Vanderbilt-Hotel
- 95 Hotels in Asheville
- Hotels Asheville from $41 - Save. Find your Ideal Hotel in Asheville! www.trivago.com/Hotel
- Biltmore North Carolina Hotels
- Book online. Save up to 80% now! Compare Biltmore NC Hotels www.huno.com/Biltmore-Hotels
Explore the World
- Springtime at Biltmore
- Book your visit soon, and see Biltmore in full bloom. www.biltmore.com/
- $47+ Priceline Hotels
- Browse Hotels Near Biltmore Estate. Priceline: Book Now and Save Big. www.priceline.com/Hotels
- Hotels: Biltmore, NC
- Book your hotel online. No reservation costs. Great rates! www.booking.com/BiltmoreHotels
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Asheville NC Hotels
- Food, Spas & More up to 90% Off. Limited Availability- Act Now! www.groupon.com/